29: You(party with the)Tube part 1

Marlena's POV

"I hate you." I said laughing and covering my face "Aw, you're so cute." he said and pulled me into a hug. I obviously hugged back and laughed while crying. "I hate you." I whispered "I know" he whispered "You're really tall." I said "You're really short." He said as we pulled away from the hug. "hey, me and my friends are having a party tonight, you should come." He said "Sure, can I bring some friends?" I asked "Only girls." He answered.

"Will do." I smiled as I remembered I was suppose to go meet up with the girls. "hey, I have to go, i'll see ya at the party." I said "Remember, at 5." He said "A bit early, but ok." I said and walked off to find the 4. "Marlena!" I heard Jade say "Hey." I said turning to the left, to see Jade, Eilidh, Jenn and Eila. "We've been looking for you." Eilidh said "Ok, I was just talking with D-" "We don't care, we were worried sick." Jenn said "Sorry." I said "But I can make it up to you!" I added "How?" Eila asked "How about we go to a party tonight at 5, just us." I said "Fine." Jenn said.

"Will there be hot boys?" Jade asked "Duh." I answered as we walked around and talked.

*<>*

Eila was wearing black shorts, a black tank top with a pink "PUNK" which matched her hair right now and sneakers. Her hair was in a fishtail braid.

Eilidh wore ripped black skinny jeans, a sleeveless red and black flannel with a small heart on the side which matched her red and black hair which she had now and black wedges, she curled her hair and let it loose.

Jade wore a black and white horizontal dress with red ankle boots, she also put her hair in a ponytail.

Jenn wore a black skater skirt, a white loose shirt tucked into the skirt, while wedges and she straightened her hair.

I wore a black dress with a peter pan collar and black lace up wedge boots. I just made a little braid and made like a hair band thingy.

We drove to the house and as we knocked, Zoe Sugg opened the door, me, Jade and Eilidh almost fainted. "You're-" "Zoe, yeah. You 3 must be Marlena, Jennifer and Eilidh right? Sorry I don't know your names." Zoe said directing the second part of the sentence to Jade and Eila. "I'm Jade." Jade said "Eila." Eila said as Zoe smiled and told us to come in. "Hey!" I heard a british accent "Hey." I said "You came." Dan said smiling "Of course." I said.

Eilidh's POV

I was so close to fainting, all of my fave youtubers were here. Marlena could have mentioned that part too. "Hi." I heard "Hi." I said "You're Eilidh, right?" Joe asked "Yeah." I answered.

A/N: Short, it sucks, I'm sorry

Vote, COMMENT and all that shit

-Mar

|