Imagines.

--> Niall Horan imagine:

You went to every 1D concert at your place and you're availing VIP tickets (with meet and greet). Today will be the third and last time you're going to watch the concert because the lads will leave the country for their TMH tour. Because of excitement and you want the time to fly fast, you fell asleep. You always sleep late or can't sleep because of too much excitement. That's why you had a peaceful sleep. 

You woke up at 9pm. And the concert is at 6pm. You quickly got out your bed and changed your clothes. You moved like a flash because you badly want and need to go to the concert. So unlucky, it took you a long time to find a cab. You got to the coliseum at past 10. You can see people going out of the coliseum. They are so happy. The meet and greet and signings maybe done also. You felt bad. All you wanna do is cry to ease the pain. You walk around the coliseum. You're just following you're feet wherever it goes. You just can't take everything. You're body is really weak. So you sat in the corner and start crying. You haven't notice your near the door somewhere at the back of the coliseum. But you don't care. You're idolizing 1D for two years and you just met them twice. You keep crying and picking pebbles then throw it far far away to let go of how you feel. 

You heard the door opened. But you still don't care. You don't care if someone will hear you. You don't care if some crew would hear-- wait. You're body felt a little happiness about what you taught. Maybe, it's the crew and she/he will let you meet the boys. When you looked back, you haven't saw any crew. 

You saw Harry Styles. When you look at him, you saw pity in his eyes. But that changed when he saw your face. His face turned shocked as if he can't believe this is happening. You don't know what you're gonna do. As well as him. You idolize the 5 but you have a soft spot for Niall. You wished he was Niall. So even just for a minute, you can stare at Niall's face for the last time. 

"NIAAAAAAAAAAAALL!" Harry shouted. You frowned. You're wondering why did he call Niall. "NIAAAAAAAALL! How could you be so slow!" Harry shouted again. Without removing his eyes on you. As if memorizing your face. 

"What?! And why are you staying there--" You heard Niall's voice getting nearer and he paused when he saw you. Oh god. You can't believe that this is all happening. The both of them stared at you for almost a minute. As if they're really memorizing you. You saw Harry whisphered something to Niall but Niall didn't respond. His not removing his eyes on you. And you're feeling a bit shy. Because you don't look beautiful. You feel you look so disgusting and wasted because you cried. 

"Uh, sorry but is something wrong with me? Why are you staring at me like that? Do I look ugly? Do I look disgusting? Do I--" 

"No. You're.. beautiful." Niall cutted your question. You felt your heart flutter and you felt butterflies in your tummy. You're knees start to shake and your heart skipped a beat. A long silence happened in the three of you. Then you heard footsteps. 

"What happened to the two?" You heard Zayn's voice. 

"Oh, they maybe had been abducted by alien and left their wax figures." You heard Louis' voice. They're voice is getting closer to your position. And you heard them laugh. 

"What happened to the both of you? You look-" 

"OHMYGOD!" Louis shouted when he saw me reason why Liam's sentenced is cutted. 

"'Vas happenin'? 'Vas happenin'?" Zayn shouted as he pushed Louis out of the door because he can't see what's happenin. 

"Oh!" Zayn was shocked when he saw you. What's really happening? You asked yourself. You really don't know. You look around to check what's really happening but all I can see is the post lights. You saw Liam peek at the door.