Trapped in Love. ♥ (Liam Payne fan fiction)

"Kai, can you go back to our flat and get Penpen's bag?" My sister told me. Ugh. It's almost 5 blocks away from where we are eating. And she wants me to get her daughter's bag because she left it?! 

"Do I have a choice?" I said. As if I really have a choice. 

"It's only five blocks away! If you don't want to walk on the way to our flat to get Penpen's bag then I'll be the one to get it! Take care Penpen!!" My sister madly told me. 

"I didn't say I wouldn't get it." I told my sister. 

"Kai, fix your attitude. Or else I'll send you back to Philippines." My sister said. 

"God, sis, we're going back to Philippines in 7 days. You don't need to send me back too early." I told her. Look what I just did. She's now mad. 

"You go get Penpen's bag now! Before I threw my Strawberry shake on you!" My sister madly said.  I just rolled my eyes, get the chocolate shake I ordered from our table, then go out of the Lea's diner me and my sister will have a snacks. It's afternoon and we felt hungry that's why we went to the nearest diner in our flat. 

My mom, my brother, my sister together with her 2 year old daughter and me spent the christmas holidays here in Los Angeles. And my mom and brother is out to buy christmas gifts. I was left at our flat with my sister because my sister dont want to be alone. How fun is that right? 

So there I was. Walking on the way to our flat just to get Penpen's bag. I get my shades from my bag and wear it and I also put my earphones in and started playing One Direction's song. 

My badvibes went away when I heard Liam's voice. 

'People say, we shouldn't be together. 'Too young to know about forever. But I say, they don't know what they talk, talk, talkin' about.' 

I'm just happily walking. Feeling like I'm shooting a music video for They Don't Know About Us. 

When I was to turn right, something hit me-- I mean, someone hit me. And in a second, I felt my shake drop to the floor and spill to the floor. 

I look at the one who bump me, gettin' ready to shout at him but I felt my tongue stuck when I saw his face. He look desperate and don't know what to do. He looked at me, grab my wrist, and he run. HE RUN WITH ME. 

'One touch, I was a believer. Every kiss, it get's a little sweeter. It's getting better, keeps getting better with the time, girl.'  

And now, I think I'm really making a music video. With Liam Payne holding you're wrist and running away. It feels like 'You and Me against the world'. If I am dreaming, I wish my mom wouldn't wake me up or my alarm clock won't ring so I will just be staying on this dream. 

I get it why Liam is running. He is chased by a lot of paparazzi.  When the paparazzi got lost of our sights, we hide on the side of -I don't know- where we stopped. I leaned on the wall and started to catch my breathe. Liam did the same thing. 

"Trying to escape over paparazzi?" I told him between my breathes. 

"Yeah. Actually, I'm with the boys. But I was seperated because of those crazy paparazzi." Liam said. Oh. 

I was shocked when he get the earphone from my left ear and he put it on his ear. 

'They don't know about the things we do. They don't about the 'I love you's.'