Chapter 26~Trapped(h.s)

Start from the beginning

Funny thing is she didn't care that he was the father of her son. She loved me and took care of me, protected me from the evil monster, as I use to say. " He chuckled dryly. Hearing him say all this made my heart clench, painfully just thinking of what that.. Men had done to his mother.

"But in the end she would only harm herself for doing so. Couple years passed and I, myself had gotten older. My mother still saw the man of her heart; Fredrick, with my help of course. Whenever the evil monster asked where she'd be. My replied would be "Cleaning." And a smartass reply afterwards that would gain me some good-stitching-scars. But I didn't care, if it meant having to see my mother happy, I'd do it again in a heart beat.

Although one monstrous night he came home earlier than expected. I hadn't realized he had came earlier from his slave hunt. It wasn't until I heard screaming and yelling, my mother had been caught by him seeing her in an intimidated positions with Fredrick. You can imagine what happen next.

He was livid, he grabbed her from the hair, not caring that she was bare and threw her across the room, effortlessly. Making her body slam against the wall. I was about to step inside but my mother had caught sight of me and mouthed "go" not wanting me to see. I hesitated, I knew I had to help her but if I'd step in I'd only make it worse. So I nodded my head and "left" the room, when I was truly just hiding behind the wall.

Once Fredrick saw what the evil monster had done. He didn't fear him and took action upon his hands. Griping him by the collar and punch him, fist after fist came in contact with his face. But once he regain his composure he pulled out a pistol and aim it at the Fredrick. My mother yelled at him to stop. I stood frozen in my spot hearing my mother please.

She went as far as saying she would do not matter what it was if it meant to save Fredrick from getting himself killed. But all he did was chuckled replying "My lovely and beautiful Marie, you'll be doing whatever the hell I say wether I kill this fucker or not." And with that he shot at the Fredrick before my mother eyes and my own. My mother screams and cries came afterwards. She had lost her only true saver, as did I. We had planned to escape the place that became hell. But as I saw the limp bloody body laying cold. All plans had been destroyed, leaving the place, as did the planner. " He cleared his throat, not looking up from were his eyes were glued at; at the floor.

Months had passed from the death of Fredrick, but my mother weeks later after he died, had found out she had bared a child out of another man other than the monster. Once he found out he was bound to kill the baby, but my mother somehow managed to change his mind and made him let the baby live, but as soon as she was born he ripped her away from my mothers arm.

Taking her away to who knows where. After doing so, he didn't hesitate to pull out a needle from his pocket and apply it at my mother wrist. My mother became weak, my only thoughts of her leaving me with the evil monster scared the hell out me. But she promised me wether she died or not she would still protect me from the evils of the monster.

One cold night I had gone into my mother room only to find her eyes slowly closing. My heart raced at the action, quickly at her side I kissed her pale cheekbones, letting her know I was with her. She opened her cerulean eyes-eyes that I will never forget-giving me a weak smile but a loving smile nonetheless. "Everything will be okay, no matter were I'll be. Know that I'll always protect you from all evil. You and your sister. Find her Harry, bring her home and protect her from all the darkness that linger in the dark. Promise me Harry you'll find her. " my mother had pleaded me. "I promise mommy." "Good, I know you'll be a great young man as you grow. You'll eventually find a woman who'll you'll love and who'll she will love. You'll be better, stronger and a wiser than that asshole of a prick. I know you won't become like him. I won't let you even once I'm gone. Take care of those who you think need the care and love. I love you Harry." And with those parting words she closed her eyes and never opened them up again." At this point I had my arms wrapped around his shoulders and my head laying on top of his mop of curls.

The sound of sniffing and a sob broke my heart. No kid should experience this. No kid. Rubbing his back I said soothing words. Once I heard no more sobs I thought he's gone to sleep, but his deep raspy voice told me otherwise.

"Later I found out that it had been some type of medication that had killed every cell on her body. The needle he had sticked in her wrist held her death. Even though it had taken months to destroy every cell, it had done it job at the end.

After finding out he had been the source of her death, I punched him raw, close to his own death but soon thought otherwise. He wasn't worth having his blood stained upon my hands." He stood quiet afterwards, a soothing quietness took over. I didn't know what to say. The man I had once thought was no better than the men out there in the world, truly was better than any man, one that did the most sincere, loving, caring, things. He was truly a beautiful person.

"Now you know why I take girls under my wing. You know the truth. If you don't believe me after this, I don't know what would." He spoke now sitting upright and wiping his eyes with the palm of his hands.

"I believe you." He stopped his action and looked at me with red rimmed eyes.

"You do?" He whispered, clearly taken aback that I would believe him. But it was true I believe very word he said. It made sense, why he was the way he is now. Why he's taken girls under his wing. He didn't want them to experience what happen to his mother. It all made sense.

"I know you don't want to hear this, but I'm sorry. Sorry for everything I said to you. I'm sorry for making things up that weren't true. I'm sorry." I whispered, looking at him with watery eyes of my own. I couldn't prevent the tear that had slipped down my cheek.

"Why are you crying?" He thumbed my cheek wiping the tears that began flowing.

"To be honest. I don't know. There's just so many things going in my head at the moment." I sighed closing my eyes tightly closed.

"Come." He began pulling my hand. Urging me to follow him, furrowed brows, confused I followed him either way. He walked us to his bed, and began to lower himself down, pulling me toward him. I hesitated, I didn't want to do anything.

All I wanted to do was go back to my room and sleep all of this away. Seeing my hesitation visible on my face. "I'm. It gonna try anything. I just thought you'd like to take a nap." He spoke eyeing me. Sighing I climbed his bed and laid down besides him.

Feeling his arm wrap aound me, securely made my body stiffen at the action. "I promise I won't do anything. I just want to hold you close. Please?"

"Okay." I whispered giving in. He wouldn't try anything. He promised.

I believe him. I knew I could trust him more than I use to. He wasn't the one I should be cautious around. No the ones I should be wary and cautious around where

The men that lived in the darkness; the outside world.

*****************

Oh man! This is a good chapter. Hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed typing it!

Also thank you to all of you who voted for Trapped for the MyWattysChoice ! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! It means a lot. <3

Please excuse my grammatical errors. Thank you.

Comment
Vote
Share
Or
Follow :)
Happy reading lovelies!!

~AdriAnnXx