Chapter 4 - Naruto & Boruto

Start from the beginning

"You're a great brother, Boruto! And an incredible son aswell! I must be proud of you."

"Not a bit."

"But I know myself. I'm pretty sure that I am very proud to be your father."

Boruto's eyes widen. It was the first time his father said that he was proud of him.

It felt like a dream. But just in case it was a dream, he didn't wanted to wake up. He longed for this attention from his father a long time ago.

"Dad..."

"What is it, Boruto?"

"I-I'm sorry!" Boruto started to tear up.

Naruto immediately ran next to his son, and sat on the sofa next to him.

"What is it, Boruto?" Naruto asked while hugging his son.

"I'm sorry to be such a burden!"

Naruto looked at his son in surprise.

"What are you talking about? You never been a burden to me."

"Yes I was! I always did those pranks, but only to get your attention!"

Naruto looked at his son and then started to laugh.

"Oi! What are you laughing about?!"

"You're so me! Now tell me! What amazing pranks did you pull! I bet you made me go crazy! This is so exciting!" Naruto said.

"W-what?!"

"I guess I never told you? I always used to pull pranks when I was little! But everyone hated me for doing them... And for another thing."

"The Nine Tails?"

"You know about it?"

"Of course! The whole world knows! You're the hero that controls the Nine Tails power!"

"Hero?"

"Ever since the last war, you've been the hero of the world!"

"Cool! Now tell me, what other amazing things I've done!"

------------------

Boruto came out of the bathroom wearing the same old pajamas that Naruto used to wear.

"Ano, there is only one bed but don't worrie, I'll sleep on the-"

"Why on the cough? I'm your son not a stranger. We can share!"

Naruto smiled.

"Okay then!"

The went under the warm covers together, like they used to do when his mother went on a mission and he and his father were left alone. Just the two of them. It was the time when his father wasn't Hokage and his sister wasn't born yet.

Naruto then came up with an idea.

"Hey Boruto?"

"Hmm?"

"Are you ticklish?"

"Tickl- HAHAHAHA PLEASE S- HAHAHA" Naruto started to ticled Boruto.

Boruto being a stubborn kid, he didn't wanted to lose this fight with his father so he grabbed a pillow at trew it in Naruto's face.

"So that's how you want to play!" Naruto grabbed a pillow aswell, and they both had a pillow fight.

Boruto loved this feeling. This was the moment he longed for so long! He forgot how nice and fun it was to spend time with his father.

Naruto couldn't be more happier! He finally got a family. He would need to thank Hinata for that! This was the first time he had this warm feeling in his heart.

So this is the feeling of having a family?

Naruto smiled when he saw Boruto was asleep.

They were both on the floor with tons of pillows surrounding them.

As Naruto tried to move, Boruto clenched his father's t-shirt.

Naruto smiled and closed his eyes while cuddling with his son.

In the end, they didn't have to share the bed, they embraced each other to sleep, lying on the floor full of pillows.

Hey guys! So here is chapter 4! I came up with this idea and I said that I have to write it!

I really love this chapter! I feel like this is the best one so far!

Next chapter is going to be with Sarada and Sakura!

Thank you for reading and don't forget to vote and comment!

Love you! Until next chapter!