Man Points

~A/N~ Hope you enjoy this one! Tori, don't you dare read this, it's for tomorrow, kay?

Em :P

BLEEP! BLEEP! BLEEP!

Your alarm screams in your ear. Why did you set it so early on a weekend? Seriously, for you nine o'clock is early. Rolling over grumpily, you smack the alarm clock on the head, trying to silence it. However much you attack it it keeps up its cries.

BLEEP! BLEEP! BLEEP!

 "Y/N, what is that?" a sleepy voice asks from behind you. You turn around to see your boyfriend, Phil, rubbing his scrunched-up eyes groggily and stretching. He looks like a mole.

"Alarm. I can't turn it off." you grunt. You resort to throwing the clock onto the floor and repeatedly whacking it with your pillow.

BLEEP! BLEEP! BL-

Finally, it stops.

"Sorry for waking you up, go back to sleep." you coo in Phil's ear, planting a kiss on his cheek before sliding out of bed and into the shower. Phil makes no attempt at moving, only groaning in response and nestling into the covers again. He often stays over at your place (if you know what I mean ;), you get it), it's better than staying at his; the ambiance of a romantic evening is kind of spoilt by his roommate, both his and your best friend Dan, yelling 'DIE!' at a video game, or bursting out laughing at something on tumblr every two minutes

Besides, they only live opposite you, it's a perfect set up. Since you started dating Phil last year, it's as if you've gained another apartment. You're always at his place, even if he isn't there you hang out with Dan, and they often come over to yours (though you've had to give them a curfew; they started using your flat to edit their videos at 4am. The sounds of clicking and swearing when something went wrong made it hard for you to sleep).

Once you're out of the shower, you dress in jeans and your old university hoodie, completing the ensemble with rabbit slippers, then go into the kitchen to whip yourself up some breakfast.

Munching your cereal, you take some time to think about your day. You could spend all day on the Internet or hanging out with Dan and Phil, or you could do something productive, like assembling that bookshelf that's been sitting in your hall for two weeks. Hm. What to do... ? Well, DIY has never been your strong point, instructions irritate you beyond belief, but you really need to build those shelves.

An idea strikes you: why not combine the two? Why not bully your boyfriend into building the bookshelf for you, while you watch? You still get to spend time with Phil, the bookshelf gets put up, and you don't have to lift a finger! Perfect. Now to tell Phil how he'll be spending his day.

Creeping, you enter your room. Phil's still in bed (shocker) with his back turned to you; time for a little surprise. You crouch behind him and put your lips close to his ear and slowly move your hand up and down his arm, whispering: "Good morning, Philip..."

This has the desired effect. He rolls over with a sleepy smile. "Mm, I prefer that to the alarm clock..." he purrs, kissing you softly.

 "So... I was thinking we could do something... fun, today. Together." you kiss his temple seductively.

 "Ohh, I like that idea..."

 "Okay, you get up and dressed, I'll be waiting for you in the living room." you respond with a tone of 'come hither' present in your husky whisper. Needless to say, the second you're out of the room you hear Phil literally jumping out of bed (causing him to fall over), running into the bathroom (causing him to trip over the small step) and leap into the shower (causing him to not notice the clear shower door, and therefore bump straight into it).