chapter 6

a few weeks later it was a normal day on the Moby dick everything was quiet except for another argument between thatch and dagger about cards "thatch I swear to god i'm not cheating" she said calmly thatch stood up and had his hands down on the table he was about to pounce on her when she heard something ringing she frowned turning away from thatch "can you guys hear that?" she asked "hear what?" jozu asked "a ringing noise" she said looking around a bit the ringing got louder and she put her hands over her ears "ah" she said "whoa are you ok?" izo asked rushing over "i can hear it now" marco said standing up "what is that?" everyone questioned dagger was on her knees as izo made an attempt to help her daggers head shot up and she narrowed her eyes looking out towards the sea she could see a marine ship in the distance "marines" she muttered "what?" izo asked "marines" she said louder while pointing she managed to block out the ringing noise and stand up "battle stations! marines are approaching!" izo said seeing the marine ship approaching fast everyone ran around preparing for battle as the ship got really close the men began to fall due to the ringing dagger was barely able to endure it but she knew she had to the marine ship pulled up along side the Moby dick and a woman came onto their ship followed by more marine soldiers the ringing stopped as the woman spoke "shes the cause of the ringing" she thought "cuff them and prepare to head to head quarters" she said the marines were all over she felt one of them grip her arm she swung her arm punching him out "don't fucking touch me or my family" she said in a low growl the sound of metal and a loud thud from the marine hitting the deck caught everyone's attention "how is she still standing?" a marine asked she smirked the snap of her fingers her eyes turned crimson red and a row of knives flew from her body taking out many marines "d..dagger take out the woman" marco stuttered dagger nodded and flicked her wrist out like Spiderman and a sword flew out from her wrist  flying towards the woman who screamed and made the sword drop she smirked "devil fruit user" she muttered before making her way towards the vice admiral she noticed dagger making her way around people and towards her "take her out" she said pointing the marines quickly moved to attack receiving another wave of knives taking them down every time she was surrounded "wanna see a magic trick?" she asked everyone watched her as she flipped up into the air and disappeared leaving a cloud of black smoke a poof was heard behind the vice admiral as dagger reappeared behind her she brought a swift punch to her knocking her over the effects of her power began to wear off and some of the crew began standing up "i wasn't informed they had a teleporter on their ship" she said "sweet heart I ain't no teleporter I was a ninja assassin for some years of my life there's no one who can do what I can" she said the woman tried to trip her but it only resulted in her being punched a second time and she was out the crew was able to stand again "vice admiral!" voices were heard shouting at the woman who was now out dagger smirked and began fighting off the many marines that were crowding the ship along side her family she unsheathed the sword at her hip and used it skillfully leaving a trail of smoking bodies on the ground as she made her way to marco and the others "did I do a good job commander?" she asked marco nodded "good job dags  you saved us" he praised her and she giggled leaving more smoking bodies on the deck soon enough the marines were dealt with and a few of the crew members returned after looting the navy ship they tossed all of the marines back onto their ship before sailing away from it "wow dagger your so cool!" she heard people giving her praise she giggled "how did you disappear and reappear like that?" jozu asked its basically a flip rotating your body as I get faster it creates a puff of smoke and the speed allows me to move fast enough it's like teleporting it's called shave I had a friend in the marine force and he taught me how to go it" she said wit a smile "it's been a while since I've used it though" she added she heard a few cheers for her. pops came out and announced a party everyone began drinking and having fun dagger sat up on the railing for the second landing with a bottle of sake in her hand she laughed watching her family dance around below her "oi dagger what're you doing up here all alone?" she heard two voices approach her from behind "i am just relaxing what are you two doing up here ace, marco" she said the two sat down on either side of her the three sat in a row drinking for hours till dawn everyone was drunk and still dancing around she was leaning against the railing facing the ocean she sighed looking down towards the water she felt someone grab her hand she looked over "dagger will you do me the honor of dancing with me "i don't know how to dance" she said ace chuckled his face was tinted red from all the alcohol he had consumed "then i'll teach you" he slurred she giggled and shook her head no "come on dags" he said dragging her over the music had slowed down to something slow everyone was dancing with each other he took her hand in his placing his other hand on her hip she put her hand on his shoulder he  smiled down at her a bit she smiled back "your so short" he said laughing she felt her cheeks heat up a bit "that's not very nice. your just to tall" she said with a smirk she heard childish laughter behind her and noticed ace look behind her "what?" she hissed turning around and looking at marco, thatch and jozu she saw izo was looking at the three with a disapproving look on his face izo looked at dagger shaking his head "their teasing you two" izo said dagger walked over and bopped each one on the head they froze "that didn't hurt as much as usual" thatch muttered "that's cause that was just her fist"  jozu said the three looked at her in shock as she returned to her 'dance' partner his hands were placed back where they were before as they continued to dance "where did you learn to dance?" she asked "back on the island I was raised there was a lady named makino she taught me how to dance properly" he said looking away a faint blush on his cheeks dagger giggled a bit "she sounds like a nice lady" she said ace nodded the song ended and they stepped away from each other "thank you miss" he said with a bow she laughed a bit "your welcome sir" she replied  ace smirked seeing his friends shocked "i'm going o head to bed goodnight" she said "goodnight dagger" they responded in unison she smiled heading into the ship as she neared her room she unbuttoned her pants and began sliding off her jacket. once she was inside she hung her jacket and took off her boots, jeans ,belt and sword before laying down and falling asleep.