Never a doubt now

Here I go

Burning like a spark

Light up the dark again

Here I am

Being who I want

Giving what I got

Never a doubt now

Here I go

Burning like a spark

Light up the dark again

Again

Again

Again and again and again

Again

Again

Again and again and again and again

Here we go!!

I did a final pose after finishing the song. The sounds of claps got my attention. I looked behind to find...............Non other than Midori herself. "M-Midori?!" I yelled in surprise while she grinned at me. " Wait! How did you get here?! Didn't you said that you don't enough power to teleport yourself I'm this world?!!! Then ho-" I was cut off when she placed a hand on my mouth. "Easy Dawn easy!! Jeez! Stop firing questions like that!" She said frowning. "Now let's take a seat and i will answer your question one after the other." She said smiling. I nodded and took a seat near the window. "Sooooooo. ...what are you doing here?" I asked her.

Please don't tell me she's asking me to return back home..
" Actually I was quite bored...also my powers were half restored..so I teleported myself here ! But I guess there was a bit of problem when I got here..." she trailed off fidgeting with her fingers. I raised my eyebrow at that. "What...problem?..." i asked her slowly. "You see i kind of used my remaining power to get here...and..Now how should I put this as.....as i said ..uh...i used my powers to get here and now...uh. ...it has left vulnerable to attacks of demons and enemies...i mean i don't have any super powers or magic right at the moment to defend myself..." she finally finished.

A tick mark appeared on my head and my eyes twitched like crazy. " You. ...." i started. Fire started surrounding my background. "YOU BIG IDIOT!!!!!!!" I yelled at her. "Eeeeeeek! " She shrieked and took off. "YOU ARE NOT GOING TO ESCAPE MEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!" I yelled before taking off behind her .

Time skip. .

After hitting Midori and yelling at her, right now we both are exploring the airship. "Uuuuuu....Dawn That really hurt you know!" She said rubbing her swollen head. "That's what you get
For being an idiot! Seriously do you even know what kind of danger you have landed yourself into!!" I scolded her.

"Oh yea Dawn..nice costume you have there!" She said eyeing me from foot to head. "That skirt is fabulous!!!" She said her eyes shinning brightly. Wait....skirt? I remember myself wearing a battle pant..i thought confused. "Seriously that's your first expression?!" I halted when I heard a familiar voice. Killua! "Yeah...is something wrong with?" I heard a girls voice of our age. Wait a sec a girl of our age?! I don't remember seeing any!!  "Or should we reacted the in another way?" I heard another cute familiar voice. Gon!! I peeked through the wall and there were my two buddies. Hm? Whos that girl?... "No..that's not the case..i mean no one's ever reacted that way. They just think I am joking or get scared or run away." Killua said. "You were joking about you being an assassin?" That girl asked.

Wait a sec..Assassin?! "No..but i may joke you know. But seriously what makes you guys believe me?" He asked his voice kinda sounding distant. "I got a feeling you are not lying." Gon said. "Gons right you know!" That girl said. Seriously! Just who is that girl!

"I caaaaan feeeeel something buuuuuurn..." beside me midori teased in a whisper. I turned around and glared at her but she just ignored that. "So! Which one do you like?! The white haired boy or the black haired boy???" She asked excitedly wriggling her eyebrows. My eyes twitched and i resisted the urge to hit her. " Shut up."
I said darkly which shut her off immediately. I peeked through the wall and saw the girl holding hands with..Killua and he didn't seem to mind. My heart started to ache and without a word i walked away. "Dawn? Hey Wait up! Dawn!!!" Midori yelled for me to wait but I just walked on and on.

[ That's half...hoho...T.T ..The other half will be in other chapter]

Auther:- *eyes twitching..* *glaring darkly at killua."

Killua:- W-what?

Dawn:- *glares at him from her emo corner. ..*

Killua:- *stares at both of us confused* Jeez! What did I do?!

Dawn:- nothiiiiiiing! You didn't do anyyyyyyythiiiiing!* sarcastically*

Author:- yeeaaaaaahhhh! *sarcastically rolling my eyes*

Gon:- ???

Dawn:- Aaaaannnyyyywaaaaayyy! ! The next half will be in the other chapter!!!!!!! *smiling at the readers*

Author:- See you readers after exams are over!! Only 5 days left!! ☆.☆ after that freeeeeeeeeedooooooooom!!! *jumps around* Bye bye!

Killua:- i can nvr understand girls.... *mutters *
________________________________

Let me make some fact clear about Dawn! ;)

Dawn may appear cheerful and happy but in truth she has a really dark past. Dawn has flashbacks sometimes. Hmm..lemme see in one of my chapters...uh..ah! In the piggy roasting part!! She had a Flashback about when she asked Joana to cook her barbecue ...or was it roasted pig??>< I forgot...Anyway! When she asked Jura she actually whipped her with her electric whip. Well that was just a glimpse of her past. She had tolerated more than that... you guys will learn more about her past in the other chapters!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bye bye!