3.

Image is Hansuke

Enjoy this chapter :)

And don't forget to comment your thoughts! <3

~~~~~

Last night father came home late and went straight to his room. I didn't dare bother him but instead carried on my way.

Today, early this morning, he left again and said he would be at the Uchiha compound. I'm worried that fathers plans are starting to take action, and the fact that he has not discussed any of it with the rest of the family.

I sighed, I was sitting in front of my mirror dresser. I was informed that Madara had some important training to do today, so I could not get his help with my chakra affinities.

Mother was busy collecting materials so that she could give to me and I could begin studying on the Uzumaki clan. She said that they would have to be transported from Uzushiogakure and that could take some time. I don't mind really, its been a few days since I've been free to do as I wish.

I wonder where Tomoki is?

I hadn't seen my sister since yesterday. So as far as I was concerned, I was home alone today.

The house was peaceful now that it only held my presence. I decided that I would take action and find out what my fathers schemes were.

My eyes narrowed as I determinedly strutted to Atsushi's office. Usually skeptical to be called to his room, this time I was confident and ready as I grabbed the door edge and gently opened it.

The room was vacant as I entered it and closed the door behind me. The low, long black desk was in its normal position, placed in the middle of the room. Expensive paintings hung from the walls, and a beautiful portrait of my father wearing the Uzumaki robes proudly sat on the centre back wall. This room was forbidden to me. It seemed too important.

This is not the time for cowardliness.

I scolded myself, shaking my head lightly in annoyance. Taking a step I watched as my bare foot poked out from under my dress and landed onto the soft floor. My quiet trotting caused goosebumps to raise on my skin as I made my way to the small desk.

On the desk my eyes caught a piece of paper that had messy writing on it. I dared not touch the note but instead leaned towards it to read it.

Atsushi,
Regarding Tomoko Uzumaki, arrangements will be made and you will give your decision.
T.

I stopped and covered my mouth preventing any noise to come out. Why was Tomoko involved in this? This made me very confused and slightly angry at my father for this secrecy.

I better leave now.

Carefully, I backed away from the table.

All will be revealed with time Tomomi, I scolded myself as I walked back to the door. Closing my eyes I sighed and grabbed the dull handle and opened it.

A figure was in front me making me yell in shock. It was Tomoko.

"Tomomi." She spoke in a blank voice. I lifted my eyes to her own in embarrassment.

"Yes?" I squeaked stepping forward and sliding the door shut behind my back. She sighed in amusement.

"I need to know what father is planning for me." Tomoko said in my surprise. "I want you to help me." A grin suddenly filled my cheeks.