I think it's Destiny

Start from the beginning

I began rapidly taking shots not even paying attention to what star it was. That was until, Jessica let out an ear-piercing scream to match the other ones coming from around us. I focused my camera to see who was on the other end. I spotted his golden locks and froze, I felt guilt and sorrow start to bubble up in me without hesitation. I started internally panicking, as Jessica stood there awestruck.

'Calm down! Calm down! Just take the pictures and get out of there! Just take the pictures, and then forget about him. I bet he doesn't even remember you, or what you look like.'  I try breathing, and try to calm myself, the whole time not removing my camera from my eye still absentmindedly taking shots.

As soon as I had calmed myself Jessica let out another ear booming screech, louder than the rest. I release my camera from my face and grip my ear shocked she could even make such a noise. This must have pulled his attention to us. He looked over at us, and again I started internally freaking out. I see sorrow flash over his eyes as his smile wavered for an instant, then started to seem more and more falsified, for every moment he was looking in our direction. It seemed like he froze to just for a second. 'No! He didn't recognize me, he probably just was looking at Jessica, another crazed fan.' I convinced myself as I lifted my camera back up to my face and continued to take multiple shots.

Then through the lenses I saw him start to walk in our direction. I instantly panic. 'No he couldn't be walking towards us.' I tell myself, slowly lowering my camera from my face just to see I was wrong, about everything. 'Fuck'

He WAS looking straight at me. He IS coming over her. But mostly, he DOES remember me.

"OMG! Destiny!" Jessica screams as Cody came closer. 

I started to panic, so I did the only thing I could think of. 

Run.

I grabbed Jessica's arm and pushed my way out of the crowd, pulling Jessica along with me.

"DESTINY!?!? What are you doing?!? Cody was coming over here!" Jessica screamed in my face. I just rolled my eyes and ignored her, continuing to push out of the huge crowd. I looked back only to see his golden locks peeking through the crowd of people. Once we were out of there, I started to run still gripping on to Jessica's arm, but she stopped me as soon as I got a block away.

"DESTINY!" Jessica screamed when she pulled me to a stop.

"S....Sorry.... I..... I was getting claustrophobic." I lied, and all I wanted to do was get out of their leave, I was panicking. I don't know why but I was, it's not like I had a reason to, if anything he should have been the one panicking. 'Wait, why was he coming over to me?'

"Oh, ok. Well he is gone now, let's go to the beach!" Jessica says ripping me out of my thoughts and pulling me in the direction of the beach.

The whole way to the beach my mind was racing. I couldn't get it out of my mind. I couldn't get him off my mind (A/N: :D CUS YOOOOOOOUUUUUU ARE ON MY MINNNNNNDDDD! sorry I had to put that in there. Continue reading)

'Would I ever see him again?'

Cody's POV: 

There she was, walking towards me, all I wanted to do was grab her and hug her. But I couldn't move it's like I was nailed there to the ground. I didn't even know her name, but she acted like she knew me. Right as she got to me she opened her mouth to speak, but instead of screaming her face turned into a frown. 

"I'm sorry, Cody" she says turning and walking away.

"COME BACK!" I scream, but it was almost as she didn't hear me at all.