[43] "Can I touch it?"

In part [42], we learned that despite being a close couple, Jayda and Damon have yet to have sex. She isn't ready, and Damon is willing to wait. Also during this part, Damon also asked Jayda to marry him, and she said yes. The plan is to get married as soon as Jayda is a legal adult. On the flip side, Sammie and Nevaeh's physical relationship has skyrocketed. Nevaeh wants to move things further along, but Sammie put a halt to it by putting her to sleep using oral techniques.

Expect some more sexual activity in this part. I laughed while writing it, I hope you do too. xoxo xoxo

[43] "Can I touch it?"

Desiree was an early riser. Back home in Austin, she would awaken before seven and while on vacation it was no different. She rolled over in bed and observed that a little light was peeking through the curtains. A smile was on her face and happiness was embedded in her heart. She couldn't believe the direction her life was heading in. She had a great boyfriend and friends; school was incredible, and her family was finally getting along. She had spoken to her dad yesterday and expected twenty questions, but he just wanted to know if she was having a good time. She was starting to think that an alien had taken over Sean Garrison. After ending the call with him, she called her sister to see what was going on. Destiny simply replied that Sean realized that she was getting older and was trusting her. Desiree couldn't believe it and didn't know what to do with her new independence.

Since going back to sleep wasn't happening, she decided to send her parents a good morning text. The decision was postponed though because she couldn't find her phone. She fell asleep with it in bed, so she knew it was nearby. After searching her side and under the pillows, she came up empty-handed. Looking over at her bed partner, she wondered if it was near him. She and Teddy had two beds in their room, but she chose to sleep with him. Nothing physical had happened besides a few kisses before they fell asleep. She was at first worried about the situation, but her worries quickly vanished when Teddy pulled her into his arms. Last night was the best sleep she ever had.

She looked at him now on his side, snoring slightly. Desiree didn't want to wake him, so she gently searched around him and still didn't locate her phone. Maybe it's under him? She started feeling under his chest area and then moved down towards his legs. Teddy began to stir, so she almost stopped her actions until she rubbed against something hard. She felt instant relief. Her phone was her lifeline to the world. Gripping her hand around it, she realized her phone felt chunkier than usual.

Ugh, it's the remote control, not my phone, she thought. She attempted to pick it up, but it wouldn't budge. She pulled hard as a last attempt. What she didn't expect was for Teddy to wake up in alarm.

"Arghhh," Teddy shouted sitting up in bed. "Fuck Desiree!"

She had never seen him so distressed; it caused her to jump out of the bed. "What's wrong?" She was confused by his actions. She had never seen him mad before.

Teddy leaned back against the headboard and put the blanket in his lap. He was at a loss for words. "What in the world were you trying to do?"

"I was searching for the remote control."

"Well, you found my dick instead." He woke up to her trying to remove it from his body. Jake, the One-Eyed Snake, was still throbbing.

Desiree's face flamed with embarrassment. "Um...I...I." She didn't know what to say. She honestly thought it was the remote. She looked at his groin area and saw that there was a small tent. She pointed at it. "Why is it hard? Are you aroused?"

"It's morning wood,"

"Morning, wood?"

"My dick gets hard in the morning. Don't ask me why, it's something that has happened since I hit puberty."