"I dont feel good"

Dang this car ride is so slow!

We're still in the car going to the park.... This is so boring so I look out the window trying to inertia myself but I have no luck I tried closing my eyes and sleeping but nope but that wasn't a surprise I haven't been sleeping at all

Whatever why did Blake not come this doesn't make sense. You know what I'll text him and see what's going on. I reach in my back pocket to find no phone damn it.

This is just great. What a great day. I don't even want to go to this stupid park I hate this...... I want to go home.

I want to go to my real home where I'll walk in and mom will be cooking In the kitchen and me and Blake and Jared will be watching tv and helping mom. I need my home.

I didn't realize I was crying tell now no one notices though. I wipe the tears away and keep looking out the window.

We finally get to the park but I'm not getting out of this car I don't want the guys seeing I was crying then they will ask why. Nope not getting out!

" park park park" Cameron yells excited.

Parker got Cameron out of the car all the guys got out of there cars going in to this massive park.

Everyone was out of the cars now but me...  Why did they have to drag me out here? literally?

I watched as they looked around cold they be looking for me? No. I wonder if I could sneak out of here. Could they catch me? We'll find out....

All the guys were watching Damon as he walked my way. Really why can't they leave me alone come on people.

He opened the the drivers side and sat down shutting the door.

"Hey"

I just smiled at him not wanting to talk.

" why are you staying in the car"

I just shrug my shoulders.

" come on alley talk to me please"

I looked at him straight in the eyes.

" why are you staying in the car?" He asked again. Suddenly my stomach started to hurt really bad so bad I wanted to cry.

" I don't feel good" I held my hand to my stomach trying to take deep breaths but I couldn't breathe.

I started to have a panic attack. My head was spinning and I didn't know how to calm down every thing hurt.

The door open on the drivers side and Damon started to yell at the guy. All the guys ran over to where I was even James.

It was getting harder and harder to breathe.  I felt like i was about to pass out.

" guys back up" James got to me and opened my door. I was still holding my stomach.

" hey hey look at me Beautiful" 

I couldn't move it hurt to much.

" your ok it ok try and breathe"

I started to breathe a little better

" it hurts" I could barely get the words out.

" I know Babe it's okay"

He pulled me to him and hugged me. It felt so good to be in his arms.

I started to feel better the pain was really bad still but I could finally breathe. He sat me back in the car and turned to the guys.

" I'm going to take her home" he told them

" no I'm fine" he ignored me.

They all hug him and tell me bye James got in the car and started it my stomach hurts so bad I want to cry but I'm not going to now I have to stay strong.

He drove faster then anyone on the road.

"Are you okay" he asked worried

I just shook my head yes afraid if I talked I would start crying again.

" I know your not" he tells me

Tears escapes down my cheeks.

We got to the house pretty fast.

He got out and came to my side and picked me up bridal style. He carried me in the house to his room and layed me on his bed.  He pulled the blanket over me. And went to the other side of the bed and pulled me to him.

But this is bringing back memories... Memories I hate....

-memory-

" Austin I love so much"

" I love you more then anything Beautiful"

We where in his room laying on his bed
My head on his chest his arms around me not letting loose.... But I didn't want his to let loose I love to be in his arms I felt so safe.

" your so amazing alley you don't get how much I love you I don't know what I would do with out you Beautiful I never want to lose you"

" Austin you'll never lose me I'm right here" he kissed my forehead and then kissed my lips and it turned in to a make out seen.

-end of memory-

I pull out of James hold crying again and run to the bathroom.

"Alley?"

I vomit in the toilet over and over it won't stop.

" alley are you okay"

" yeah I'll be out in a minute"

" okay....."

Once I'm done I wash my hands and find my toothbrush and wash my mouth out.

I go out the bathroom to see james sitting on his bed.

" come on" he got up and started to walk down stairs. I tried to follow but my stomach was in so much pain it was hard to keep up.

" James wait" he waits for me and then goes in the kitchen.

"What are we doing?"

" when was the last time you ate alley?"

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys hope you like this chapter!

You know what to do VOTE, COMMITMENT!!!!!
Thank you!!!❤️