Where will we go

-Alleys pov-

We where in the police station wait to see what would happen next. My face was red and my eyes burn form all the crying. I was shaking at the thought of my mom when I fond her. Her cold skin and pale face. The tears I was trying to keep from falling.

Blake looked at me with tears in his eyes and hugged me. I really didn't know how to handle this its to much to take. I got up and started to walk around I didn't know where to go or what to do so I just walked and thought About everything. Blake followed me. I think he's trying to stay strong for me.

"Hello my name is Alex I'm a close friend of you mothers" you could tell she had been crying to.

"Oh hi i-im" I couldn't speak but know Blake was to the side of me.

"Im Blake and this is alley" Blake told the lady.

"You two will be living with me. Your mother had written a note saying she wanted me to take care of you two."
Alex told us.

"Okay I have plane tickets for us to leave at 9:00 tonight is that good with you guys" she asked

I looked to the ground not wanting to speak because if I did i would lost it and start to cry again. "yes that fine with us" Blake told knowing I was not going to speak.

"Ok I guess we should head to the airport." She looked at me and then turned around and walked out with us behind her. We got are stuff in the back of her car and quickly got in.

"So where do you live" Blake asked Alex

"I live in California" she told him looking in the review mirror.

It was silent after that. We finally got to the airport and got on the plane I was sitting in the middle of Alex and Blake.
The plane ride was so quiet I was about to fall a sleep but every time I close my eyes I see moms body laying in her bedroom floor. I rested my head on blakes shoulder. He took my hand in his and told me every would be alright.

Once the plane landed we got off and got our luggage. "Welcome to California kids" Alex told us

I still haven't spoken at all. I just couldn't my mouth wouldn't let me.

We walked to a cab and all got in. I was surprised it only took 30 minutes to get to Alex's house. Did I say house I mean mansion this house was huge.

Alex got out first me and Blake after her and got are bags. We walked up to the house and she opened the door. As soon as we got on she yelled for her kids to come down. Wait kids i didn't think she had any she never mentioned it.

Then I heard a lot of foot steps coming towards us. There were 7 boys no girl just boys standing in front of us.

"Hey boys this is Blake and alley they will be staying with us please tell them your name and age" she told the boy happily.

"Hey I'm 18 the names Parker " I'm guessing the oldest one said. He had really blue eyes.

"Hey" Blake said back

"I'm Jake 17 and this is Chris my idiot twin" he told us they both had green eyes.

"I'm Damon 15"He was looking at me for some reason.

"I'm Nathan 16" the next guy told us

"I'm 16 and James"the next said

"Hi I'm Cameron I'm (he starts counting on his fingers) 4" aww he's so cute.

"And this is Adam he's only 3 months" Parker said holding a baby

"Hey I'm Blake 18 and this is alley she's 15" Blake told the guys.

"Nathan would you please show alley and Blake there rooms?" Alex asked nicely.

"Oh can I come too Nathan please"! Cameron asked Nathan jumping up and down.

"Of course little buddy" Nathan told me and Blake to follow him as Cameron ran after his brother. Nathan picked him and Cameron started to laugh.

We walked up some stairs and down a couple of halls.

"This is blakes room" Nathan oped the door

Blake went in and then came out to go with me to my room.

"And this is alleys room" my room was down the hall 4 doors down of blakes.

I wish he was closer. I walked in my room it was really nice. My walls were painted a light brown with a queen bed and curtains that were pink! There was a bathroom and a walk in closet. It was great I really liked it.

"Do you like it" Cameron asked me

"Yes it's amazing" I said to him with a smile

Nathan was smiling at me I think he was happy that I was finally talking.

"I'm going to go take Cameron to get cleaned up" Nathan said walking out of My room.

"Noooooo I want to stay with Alley" Cameron yelled not happy

"You'll see her at dinner pulse you need a shower you stink." Nathan told him jokingly

"Fine see you later alley" Cameron told me

"Bye Cameron" I told him

"thanks dude" Blake told Nathan

"No problem" Nathan then left.

Blake walked to me and hugged me.

"You okay princess" Blake always called me princess we'll ever sense dad left. Dad called me princess all the time too after dad left that was all Blake called me.

"No" I told him the truth I was losing it.

"I know princess I know" he hugged me for a long time.

"I'm going to unpack my stuff" I told him after awhile

"Yeah smart idea" he left and I started to unpack.

When I was finally done it was 11:00. I was so happy to be done unpacking I jumped on my bed and lay there.

I heard a knock on the door and Parker came in."hey dinners done"

I just nodded my head and followed him out to the dinning room. I sat down. On my left was James and on my right was Damon. And in front of me was Blake.

"Alley Blake this is my husband John" Alex told us

"Hi nice to met you kids" John said

"Same to you" Blake told John

"Eat up kids" Alex told everyone

All a sudden I felled sick to my stomach looking at all the food. I just sat there staring at my food.

"Hey you okay" Damon asked me noticing me not eating

I smiled at him telling him I'm okay.

"Um may I be excused" I ask in a low voice.

"Of course honey" Alex told me

I got up and started to walk to my room. My stomach hurts so bad I think I'm going to be sick.