No longer willing to watch from the sidelines, Yoongi, acting on impulse, rushed to Jimin's rescue and punched Seung square in the face. Which, of course, caused him to break his stitches and reopen his wound. "Shit," Yoongi muttered. "I thought we were just coming to get some clothes, not fight."

Jimin stared down at Seung, who'd been on the floor writhing in pain, and Hanji who was at his side, trying to help him. Instead of saying something rude, like he wanted to, he went to gather his things while Yoongi found his way to the bathroom to stop the slight bleeding from reopening his cut. After they were done, they met back in the hallway, and left without another word to Seung or Hanji.

The drive back was quiet, and the tension was high. Yoongi would glance over at Jimin from time to time, seeing him staring blankly out the window. "You okay?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah." Jimin answered quietly.

Yoongi knew he was lying, but Yoongi also knew better than to call him out on it. So, he didn't say another word until they got back to Hana's house. "I have to go back and get more stitches." He sighed to himself, walking through the door.

"How'd it go?" Hana greeted them.

Jimin stayed quiet, and Yoongi only raised his injured hand.

"How'd you manage to break your stitches?"

Yoongi pointed at Jimin, who'd been halfway up the stairs with his belongings. "He found out about Seung and Hanji." Yoongi whispered.

"What?! Are you serious?" Hana tried whispering back, but that didn't work out.

"I'll tell you about it if you drive me to get my hand fixed up."

"If I were a mean person, I'd let you suffer for breaking your stitches."

"But they were broken for a good cause." Yoongi assured her. "Let me just go check on him. I wanna make sure he's okay." And with that, he disappeared upstairs and into his room he let Jimin have for the time being. "Hey, Hana's taking me back to the hospital. you need anything while we're out?" Yoongi asked, seeing Jimin sitting on the edge of the bed, most likely lost in thought.

"No, I'll be fine." Jimin declined.

"I'm sorry about what happened today." Yoongi sat next to the latter.

"Why are you sorry? You didn't do anything wrong. If anything, I should be sorry. You broke your stitches."

"Protecting you." Yoongi added. "It's no big deal, though. I didn't want him to hit you or anything." He then patted Jimin on the back, and stood. When he turned to leave, he felt a tugging on the bottom of his shirt, and turned to see Jimin crying. "Jimin.." He returned to the spot on the bed next to the other, and put his arm around Jimin's shoulder.

"What's wrong with me? Am I really not good enough?" He sobbed, clinging onto Yoongi almost immediately.

"Nothing's wrong with you."

"Then why would Seung do that?"

"Because, he's stupid."

"Then that must make me stupid too, for not noticing sooner."

"Sure, it took you a long time to find out he was cheating, but don't go and call yourself stupid." Yoongi assured him. "You'd be stupid if you found out he was cheating and still decided to stay, in my opinion."

"Hoseok really tried to warn me, but I got angry and told him to stop talking about it. I feel like part of me knew it was the truth, but didn't want to accept it."

"It happens to the best of us." Yoongi nodded. "Why don't you call Hoseok and go out tonight? The last thing I wanna do is take care of you."

"Are you saying you'd take care of me if you had to?" Jimin asked, looking up at the latter in question.

"N-not because I care about you or anything!" Yoongi stuttered and jumped to his feet. "It's because I would feel bad. Jeez, I can't be nice without it being mistaken for love?"

Jimin couldn't help but laugh a bit, despite feeling as down as he did. "I didn't say anything about love, or you caring about me. I only asked a question."

"Yeah, well.." Yoongi paused, a bit embarrassed that he overreacted like that. "Maybe I would take care of you, okay? But, only because I feel bad. Nothing else."

"Yeah, sure." Jimin snorted.

"Whatever." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Thanks, though." Jimin nodded. "You managed to make me laugh even though I feel terrible right now."

"I'd rather see you smile, Jimin. We all would."