Chapter VI

Chapter six

The next day after school, Lydia came home with the two Argent girls, so she could help Allison pick out the perfect outfit for their double date.

The older girl was standing in front of her closest going through all her stuff before grabbing a black shirt showing it to her friends.

"Pass." Lydia simply stated.

Allison turned back around grabbing another shirt, this time it was some weird orange-green batik shirt.

"Pass." The two girls said in unison.

"Let me see." Lydia said, getting up from Allison's bed walking over to the closet.

"Pass. Pass. Pass on all of it." The strawberry-blonde muttered while going through her friend's clothes.

"God, Allison, respect for your taste is dwindling by the second." Lydia told the girl next to her. "I hope Emily's taste is still at its peak. But considering the people she surrounds herself with on a daily basis, I start to doubt that."

Emily sighed and got up from her seat on the armchair in the corner of the room. She was getting more and more annoyed with the redheaded girl, not only was she tormenting Scott and Allison's date, no now she also started to insult Allison's taste in clothes.

"Come on, it can't be that hard to find an outfit for tonight." She said grabbing the first best thing in the closet.

"Hmm. This could work." Lydia confirmed, grabbing the brown shirt and handing it to Allison.

The girl stood in front of her mirror looking if her friend and her cousin were right, as Chris walked into the room without knocking.

"Dad, hello." Allison said, but what she meant to say was, why the hell he was barging in like that.

"Right. Sorry. I completely forgot to knock." Chris apologized, while putting on his jacket.

"Hi, Mr. Argent." Lydia greeted. Lying back on Allison's bed and twirling her hair, like she was trying to flirt with the man. Emily grimaced at the thought of that.

"Dad, do you need something?" Allison asked.

"I wanted to be telling you that the two of you will be staying in tonight." Chris explained.

"What? I'm going out with my friends tonight." His daughter complained while Emily was just nodding her head in confirmation.

"Not when some animal out there is attacking people." Chris said.

"Dad, dad..." Allison started to argue but her father stopped her.

"It's out of my hands. There's a curfew. No one's allowed out past 9:30 p.m." He told her and Allison threw the shirt onto her bed, being annoyed with it all.

"Hey, no more arguing." Chris said and left the room again.

"Someone's daddy's little girl." Lydia said.

"Sometimes. But not tonight." Allison said grabbed her beanie from her desk and walked over to her window.

"You're covering for me?" She asked Emily.

"Yeah, what else should I be doing tonight?" The girl asked sarcastically.

Allison smiled at her and turned around, opening the window and climbing out side onto the roof.

"What is she doing?" Lydia asked Emily shocked, looking out of the window.

"Wait and see." Was all the girl replied.