Chapter V

Chapter five

"For the hundredth time in the last 24 hours, Stiles and I are just friends" Emily exclaimed, as Allison and her stepped out of their car onto the ground of the school's parking lot.

"For now." Allison stated.

Emily sighed in annoyance. She was getting frustrated with her cousin's obsession with hers and Stiles' relationship or more the non-existence of one.

"Stiles and I are never going to be more than just friends, Ally. First of all because he's in love with Lydia for what seems like forever, second and most importantly I don't see him like that. Do I like him? Yes, I do, but as a friend and not as my future boyfriend." Emily explained. Allison and her younger cousin were discussing this particular topic since they had stopped talking about Allison's first kiss with Scott and the following question if he was now her boyfriend or not. The two girls came to the conclusion that they should wait and see what would happen on that that the two lovebirds were having tomorrow evening. If Scott didn't screw this up like their first date he could call himself lucky for being Allison's first official boyfriend.

"I don't believe that. I mean, I saw you two hugging yesterday, before I went to look for Scott and let me tell you it kind of looked very intimate." Emily wanted to stop her cousin right there and tell her that this hug was just two friends being happy that their mutual friend wasn't going to get killed anytime soon. Even though she had to admit that the two of them hugged each other longer than normal friends would and that she might have felt a little more that moment but she blamed it all onto her exhaustion of that long day.

"Which brings me to my next question, why were you sitting next to Stiles on the bench again?" Allison asked her cousin.

"Uh...To support and motivate the players." She lied, hoping it would be enough to stop her cousin from asking more question, just like it worked last night with Coach.

Allison looked at Emily with squinted eyes, telling her she didn't believe a single word coming out of her younger relative's mouth.

"Oh...wow, look..." Emily looked around trying to find a distraction for her cousin, like Lydia or Scott.

"A bloody bus?" She said slowly, looking right at the yellow school bus with blood and scratch marks all over it.

Emily made an U-turn, running towards the building, hoping to find one of the idiots she called her friends, who could explain to her what the hell else happened last night.

"Emily, where are you going?!" Allison yelled after her, but the younger Argent ignored her. All Emily had on her mind now was the question if Scott was okay and if he killed someone.

She ran through the school corridors, dodging the students who were also wandering around until she rammed into a familiar torso.

"Oh, whoa, Emily. Easy there." Stiles said, his hands grasping her arms, trying to steady the girl.

"What happened out there?" Emily asked between raged breaths, pointing to the closed door leading outside to the bus lot.

"I don't know." Stiles said.

"You don't know?" Emily asked in disbelieve.

"All I know is that Scott had some very vivid dream about killing Allison in a very bloody and werewolf-y way. Next we walk out of that door, seeing his dream-crime-scene come to life. But Allison is okay, isn't she?" The boy explained.

"Yeah, she's fine and alive." Emily confirmed and Stiles released a breath of relief.

"Attention students, this is your principal. I know your all wondering about the incident that occurred last night to one of our buses. While the police work to determine what happened, classes will proceed as scheduled. Thank you." The principal's voice echoed through the hallways of Beacon Hills High.