"Whoa, it's so nice here," Draco gasped. "But so cold." He shivered. I grabbed his hand through our gloves and we started walking. The ground was covered in snow and the trees were gently dusted with snow. Scorpius took in the view. We decided to put the glamour back on him. There were a few people outside and they smiled at us.

"People are surely up early." Scorpius noted.

"Yeah they are." I nodded. We walked about for another hour and a half. More and more people were out. I showed them the frozen lake and we started to leave the park in search of place to eat.

"How do you know so much about this place?" Draco asked. He had let go of my hand and put his arm around my waist.

"I researched it once at the library at school." I admitted. "It was in the muggle section." I said. We stumbled across an IHOP. "Let's eat here." I said. He nodded and all three of us walked in. The lady at the podium smiled.

"Hello three?" She asked.

"Yes ma'am." I nodded. She brought us to a booth near the middle of the restaurant. Draco let me sit in first and he shuffled in next to me as Scorpius sat across from us. The hostess walked away. We were looking at our menus when I saw Draco's face furrow.

"Just get a short stack." I said.

"But what if I wanted French toast?" He asked.

"Then get that."

"But there's so many to choose from."

"Just get regular, you might like the others." He nodded and turned to me with a smile. He kissed my head.

"I love you." He smiled.

"I love you too." The waiter came over and took our drink order.

"Why did I have to come along?" Scorpius groaned.

"What are you not having fun?" I smirked.

"It's a day for you two." He groaned.

"Well Scorpius, Harry and I want your opinion on something." Draco said. My grip tightened around his arm.

"We don't... we um... we don't need to this here." I stuttered and he laughed.

"Man Potter, I love your nervous stutter." He kissed my cheek. "But we don't have to."  Our drinks came and then we ordered our food.

"Well you have to let me know now!" Scorpius demanded. Draco looked at me and raised his eyebrows. I bit my lip and finally nodded.

"Scorpius, how would you feel if Harry and I got married?" He asked. I tensed as Scorpius' eyes grew wide.

"You're thinking of getting married?" He asked cautiously.

"We've discussed it yes." Draco replied.

"Well who would propose to whom?" Draco looked at me and I just shrugged.

"Well we wanted to discuss getting married before one of us popped the question. Seeing as we both have children." Draco mentioned and Scorpius studied us before smiling.

"I would love if you two got married. You make each other so happy and that means I'll be related to Ted!" I let out a breath and laughed.

"Yes you'd be brothers." I said.

"I think you should get married." Scorpius beamed. Draco cuddled me closely and kissed my head.

"You have to tell Ted." He noted and I grinned.

"Trust me; he wanted me to date you since we moved in together."

"I knew I liked that boy." He smirked as I smiled and kissed his cheek.

***

Draco's P.O.V

Harry and I were in our bed after the long day we had. I was on top of him kissing him, both of us in our boxers.

"Harry?" I whispered.

"Yes dragon?" He asked breathless.

"If we get married, will we have to wait?" I asked. His green eyes beamed into mine.

"No, I won't make you wait." He said pulling me into a kiss. "You're my one true love." I smiled and started to kiss his neck.

"You're my one true love too."

A/N I hope one of you got my Daniel Radcliffe references. Also writing the IHOP scene made me want IHOP. I'll just make myself pancakes in the morning. Thank you to everyone reading it! We reached 400 reads and 46 votes. My ones shots have over a thousand views and my other story has just reached 500! Thank you to everyone reading, it really makes my day! I love all your comments as well!