"I guess you're right but you're not allowed to leave me anymore." I cuddled him tighter.

"I have to go to work dragon." I chuckled.

"Alright but other than that, no more leaving." He smiled and agreed. There was a knock at the door and Scorpius walked in.

"You didn't give a chance for us to say come in." I said.

"At least your kid knocks and we weren't doing anything."

"The one time you top." I snickered and Scorpius cleared his throat. "Oh sorry, what's up Scorp?" I asked.

"I was wondering if we could eat soon. I'm pretty hungry." He disclosed to us. I looked at the clock and it was only about 5.

"Yeah sure, what do you feel like having?"

"Pasta."

"Alright. Just give us a few minutes to get dressed." I told him. He nodded and left the room. We slowly got dressed and made our way down the stairs. Scorpius was in the living doing some homework while I started to cook the pasta sauce. Harry was watching me looking like he was thinking about something.

"What do you have on your mind my love?" I asked.

"Can we go on a date tomorrow?" He asked and my eyes widened.

"Um sure." I answered and he smiled.

"Scorpius can come too; he is spending the day with us and leaving Monday morning, right?"

"That is correct; I think he'll love to spend the day with us." I smiled. "Where did you have in mind?"

"We can apparate to New York and see a Broadway play. It's How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying. I heard the lead guy is really cute." He informed me so I nodded.

"I don't know much about America." I frowned.

"Well then I'll plan the date and you just let me handle it." He smiled.

"Sounds like a plan Potter." He smirked and leaned over the stove to kiss me. Once we did, he pulled away and grinned widely.

"You're going to love it dragon."

***

Harry's P.O.V

"But I don't want to go to America!" Scorpius whined.

"C'mon, it'll be fun!" I expressed. "Your father is excited and I want you to come."

"Fine." He pouted. "Will there be cute girls there?" He asked.

"Most likely, it's a Sunday." I explained. Draco made his way downstairs in warm winter clothes so I smiled.

"You look so cute." I piped. He made his way over to me and pecked my lips.

"So do you." He smirked.

"So New York has a 5 hour time difference so it'll be around 6am when we get there." I told them and they both looked at me with paled expressions. "We can take a stroll around central park and then go out for breakfast. Our show doesn't start until 2 and it'll end around 4:30 so then we can go back home." I explained.

"My train isn't until 8." Scorpius mentioned.

"Well you need to get a goodnight's sleep because you're already missing all your morning classes." I told him. "So we'll leave New York at that time." I said and they nodded. "Let's go." They each grabbed my arm and we apparated right in the middle of central park.