chapter 9 - Road Trip

Start from the beginning

As I looked through all of her cds It became apparent to me that I didn't have listen to any of them. I'd heard them all. This entire windowsill is basically my itunes library. 

Nevershoutnever, Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, He is We,Nicky Minaj,Ed Sheeran, she even had an album by blink 182. Holy shit. I pulled out a cd that was by Jacks Mannequin. I haven't listened to Jacks Mannequin in like 2 years. Well. I hope she doesn't mind if I borrow it. 

"Boo you whore" said my phone. 

"Boo you whore" said my phone again. 

"Calm down". 

I checked my phone to see I had 13 texts, all from the guys. 

TrevorM: Kian are you fucking serious? Didn't I tell you to take it slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

TrevorM: And I didn't advice give all shiiiittttt for some fucking one night stand. 

TrevorM:Oh and Kian, I think right house. its not bad. hahah pancakes. 

And then trevor sent me a picture of a trashcan.

What the fuck. 

Rickydillion: That was kind of, uh fast. Didn't you just meet her yesterday? 

SAMMY: I would say good job, but holy shit. 

Jc: what the fuck. 

Ricardo: wut.

Connor: Really?

Rickydillion: Oh. wait. Nevermind.

Connor: Sam made it seem like she meant so much to you Kian.

Sam: Well I thought he did. 

Jc: Please stop wasting your time on hot girls Kian. 

What the fuck were they talking about. Did they find out that I slept in the same bed as Jack? Like is it really that big of a deal? 

I scrolled through all of the texts to see the last thing I texted, and my Jaw dropped to the floor. 

Kian: HOLY MOTHER FUCKING SHIT. I DIDN'T HAVE SEX WITH JACK. SHE TOOK MY PHONE WHEN I WAS ASLEEP. 

Oh my god. Jack, you little assssholllleee. Theres one thing I know for sure now, I'm getting Jack Back. ha. Jack-back.

Jc: Oh. 

Connor: I actually believed that lol. 

Rickydillion: At first I did too, but then I remembered about what she tweeted. 

Okay, I'm glad the guys believe me and Ricky - wait. WHAT DID SHE TWEET. 

 After I checked my twitter, and every social networking app I had I relaxed a little. I didn't bother checking instagram, until I saw that I had over 1000 notifications.  

Every lawlorff was going crazy. 

Who is that! Whats her name!!! YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER! Your dating right! OHhh that little bitch! wow. sams finally sharing the girls huh? Its that the same girl that hacked your twitter? OMG I SHIP THEM SO BAD! I don't know her name, but i'm going to call her tiffany. She looks like a tiffany.

Tiffany huh? That sounds like a good alius for Jack.

I decided to tweet about "tiffany".

Kianlawley: For any of you wondering, the girl in my instagram photo is named Tiffany, and she isn't my girlfriend.