Separated by a Fence (6)

Chapter Six

“Aw, look at you!” some sl*tty looking girl with a high top on cooed at me. Oh hello, I was freaking one year younger than her!

“Oliver’s baby sister, right?” she cooed.

“Wannabe wh*rish airhead sl*t right?” I snapped, stalking past her.

She made a haughty harrumph, before flicking her hair and strutting in her ridiculously high heels to Oliver’s crowd. I was so tempted to flip my favourite finger at her, but then decided not because Mr Yale (aka the strictest and most irritating teacher in the school) was walking by just at that moment.

“Hey! Montana! Wait up!”

I spun around to see Aaron puffing and chasing after me.

“Why the...heck...were you walking...so fast?” puffed Aaron, bending down.

I raised an eyebrow. “Hey, where are all the muscles, Mr I’m-Oh-So-Fit?”

Aaron flashed me a very-funny glance. “No, I’m serious. You were walking really fast. What’s got you in such a hurry?”

I sighed, shifting my purple and neon green skull-patterned shoulder bag up higher above my shoulder. “I don’t know, I’m just feeling really grouchy and tired today.”

“Didn’t get much sleep?”

I sighed, shaking my head. “I don’t know, I had a pretty nice sleep last night. Maybe it’s just because of the goddamn stupid project, maybe that’s what’s stressing me and grouching me out.”

Aaron chewed his lip, sympathetically. “Poor Monty, you really don’t deserve to be stuck with that guy.”

“Did I just hear my name?”

I groaned, and really felt like hitting my head against a rock hard wall 50 times. Why couldn’t he leave me alone? I was seriously sick of him.

“Piss off Taylor,” I grumbled.

“Whoa-ee, Little Miss Good Girl got off the wrong side of the bed,” Sam chirped, loosely slinging an arm around my shoulder.

I automatically shrugged it off, sending Aaron a helpless look.

“Look, back off Sam, Montana’s really tired and is really in no mood for your stupid crap,” Aaron said, bluntly, and I smiled, thanking my best friend mentally.

“Well, technically, she’s my girlfriend, so I can’t exactly leave her alone,” shrugged Taylor. “Hmmm, remember the rules? You have to stick together through the ENTIRE two weeks AT SCHOOL. Where’s your girlfriend Aaron? Did she get too sick of you? I’m not surprised. Considering one, you really gotta do something about that stench that follows you, double...no triple up on that deodorant. Two, I’m not surprised you don’t have girls trailing behind you. But hey, if you’re going for the whole I’m-such-a-nerdy-pimply-geeky-loser, then ding, ding, we’d definitely have a winner.”

And, at that second, I was COMPLETELY over Sam Taylor. I’d reached my ending point. He’s pissed me of 100%.

“Okay douchebag, listen here,” I growled. “NO ONE disses my best friend, okay? Hate me all you freaking want, but LEAVE my best friends OUT of this. Okay? So shut your freaking fat mouth, and go die in a hole. Cuz’ I’m OVER you Sam, FREAKING O-V-E-R you.”

I stormed away, anger literally radiating off me. My hate for Sam Taylor could probably fill up the whole Planet Earth. Scratch that, it could probably just manage to fill up the entire universe. THAT was how much I hated him.