Welcome Home

Ashton:

"Welcome home babies!" Ashton yelled throughout the house, I scoffed. I had Emerson in my arms and Kaysen was in Ash's. We took them into the nursery, which was green and purple. Me and ash didn't want to go the original pink and blue so we decided to go a different direction. "Kaysen this is your side of the room." Ash smiled down at the little baby. "Here is your side baby girl." I smiled down at the tiny infant in my arms.

We laid the babies down for a nap. We walked down stairs Ashton pulled me back over to him. "I love you." He kissed my nose, "I love you too." You smiled
"Welcome home." He smiled

Luke:

"We're home!" Luke screamed, I laughed giving Hayden a kiss on the cheek and he smiled.

"Hi baby!" Luke giggled at him making hay smile again.

"My little family." I smiled, like turned around "I love you so much Y/N, thank you for giving me this little ball of joy. But I thank god for you." He smiled, it made me tear up a bit. "I love you so much Luke. So much." I smiled and kissed him.

"Welcome home."

Calum:

"Here's your new home beautiful." I whispered to Violet.

"My perfect home with my perfect girls." Calum pecked mine and Vi's cheeks.

"You're a dork." I smiled, "But I'm your dork." He chuckled and grinned.

"Let's go show Vi her new room." He says excitedly, her room was Peter Pan and tinker bell. I have a huge obsession of Peter Pan and decided to do her room in neverland style.

"Welcome home baby girl." I smiled at Vi.

Michael:

"I'm wrapped around your finger." Michael sung to Copeland as I laid the boys down.

"She's so beautiful, and the boys are so cute." I smiled "They are." He agreed.

He laid Copeland down and walked out me following behind him.

We went into the living room, "I love you." He smiled, "I love you." I grinned and pecked his lips.

"Welcome home baby."

--
I love this book sorry that it's short