You're Pregnant Again (Lashton)

Ashton:

Ash and I have been trying to figure out how to tell Em and Kay that they are going to have a new sibling since they are both 12 about turn 13 they could take it pretty well but since their feelings are all over the place they might not and think we are trying to replace them. "Y/N? Quit thinking about it they will take it well I know they will. We heard the front door open and heard the footsteps and voices of the kids. "Kay? Em? Come here please." Ash yelled out softly. 

"Yeah, Dad?" Kaysen asked, "What's up?" Emerson asked. "Your mom and I have something to tell you." Ashton stated, he looked at me to tell them the news. "Er- um well, You guys are going to have a new sibling in about 7 months." I crookedly smiled, silently hoping they would be excited and not lash out.

"Ohmygodareyouserious?!" They both screamed out really fast with smiles on their faces, they stood up and did this weird handshake that ended up with them doing a back flip at the end. "So I take this as you guys are excited about it?" Ash smiled, I was still just sitting there smiling at this beautiful family moment.

"Oh my gosh we have to start picking out names okay Em I will let you pick out a boys name and Kay you can pick out the girls name." I said, I turned on some music and we could start thinking. Girls by The 1975 started playing and Em started singing and Kay jumped in. She then got this cute face where she started thinking but she started sticking her tongue out. "I got it! I think Dylan Riley is awesome for a boy!" She smiled, Ash and I smiled. I personally loved it.  "Elizabeth Paige!" Kay called out his name if it was to be a girl. I nodded grinning, I think we have our names picked out.

Luke:

I found out I was pregnant again 3 days ago and I have been happy and jittery ever since I still haven't told Luke or Hayden yet. I am telling them tonight at dinner. It is the perfect time to have another baby I don't want both of my kids close or far apart in age. Hayden is now 6 years old about to turn 7.

I just got the dinner out of the oven and Luke should be coming home soon with Hayden they went to have a guys day out. I heard laughs come out from the living room and saw Hay and Luke together laughing about something on Spongebob.

"Hey guys, dinner is ready." I smiled. "Did you guys have a nice time on your boys day out?" They nodded and sniffed the air to smell what we were having it was lasagna.

When we got everything and everybody situated we sat down in the living room on the couch with Hayden sitting by the little table for him to eat at. "So guys, I have some exciting news." I grinned.

"What is it mommy?" Hay asked, Luke looked up from eating with pasta sauce all over his face. Hayden and I giggled a little bit. "So guys, I'm happy to announce that we will be having a new little one around here!" I cheered.

"AHHHGGHHH!" Luke screamed like a girl, "You're not joking right?" He smiled. I shook my head he started bouncing up and down and screamed that he will have another baby and how no one will touch it.

"Mommy? Where is the baby?" Hay asked. I pointed to my tummy and smiled he just put his hands on my belly and pecked it. It was adorable, Luke was in the fan girl moment where he started crying when he saw what happened.

I started laughing, and said, "We need names!" I shrieked. "OOOOOH MOMMY!" He screamed I looked down at him "Mommy?Daddy? If its a girl can we name her Chloeanna Grace?" He asked. I nodded and Luke nodded to smiling. "What if its a boy?" Luke asked. "Hmm I like Elias Jaxon." I grinned. We all smiled and hugged.