Planning (Malum)

Calum-

        I was watching Violet playing with her dolls and saw Calum doing something on his computer scrolling through something. "Babe, what're you looking at?"

I look over trying to see what's on his screen.

I saw his dark brown eyes fall over something on the computer screen and light up a bit.

"I'm looking at new baby names, I'm just not liking the name Kyle that much anymore." He explains,

I look over at him and nod, "Yeah I'm not the biggest fan of it that much anymore." You agree.

"I feel like he should have a more playful name but still something that can grow with him too." I comment.

"Yeah, me too. so, have you been thinking of any names that you love this time?" Cal asked a playful smile on his face.

I groan trying to re-think names I just had going through my brain.

"I kinda liked Eastyn, Leo, and Jasper." I looked up at him.

"I've always liked Jasper." He grins.

"Well I love it if you love it." I say.

"I think it's perfect." He smiles, I lean in to kiss him on his cheek.

"Well, I guess we're naming him Jasper." I giggle. "What should his middle name be?" Cal asks me. "Uh, I don't know. Do you have any ideas?" I ask him. "Well I like Sloan, Logan, Alexander, and Nolan." He suggested. 

"I like the name Sloan. That's actually a really cool name, he's gonna be a little heart breaker with a cool name." I laughed. 

"True, true. I bet you ten bucks that he will have my eyes and your hair." He bets with a smirks on his face.

 "Alright, you're on Hood." I playfully glare.

"Game on, Hood." He smirks.

Michael-

         Michael and I were laying down on the couch while the kids were at school, but I've been meaning to talk to Michael about something.

           "Mikey? Do you still like the name we picked out for the baby?" I question him sitting on the black lounge couch.

 I've been having doubts about the name we picked out for him and I'm just not liking it anymore.

 I feel like the baby deserves a better name than the one we picked out for him.

"Honestly babe, I'm not really liking it anymore it just seems so bland and normal I feel like the baby needs more than that but also a name that can grow with him too." He explains

"That's exactly how I feel. Do you like any other names?" I ask him laying my head down on his lap while he plays with my hair. 

"I haven't really thought of any other names. Although, I've been seeing some really cool boy names." He says, attempting to braid my hair.

"Like what?" I question while playing with my bracelet the kids got me for Christmas last year.

 "I like the names Oliver, Greyson, Wyatt, and Lincoln." He mumbles still trying to figure out how to braid.

"I love the name Oliver." I perked up, yes that has to be this baby's name. "I think it's perfect for him." he pecked my lips. 

"What should be his middle name be?" I ask.

"I like James for a middle name." He shrugs

"It's perfect." I smiled and kiss his lips.

"I'm also glad to not have a kid named Samuel.. It sounds like an older man." Michael chuckles,  I shake my head.

"You're such a dork, Clifford." I giggle

"But I'm your dork, Clifford." He sticks his tongue out at me.

"Shush and bring me some of the left over Hawaiian  pizza with extra barbecue sauce." I order and smile at him sweetly.

He shakes his head and gets up "The things I do for you."

God I love that dork.

-----

leetleleetleleetleleetle 

Sorry i haven't been posting and no there is no excuse I have just been super lazy:))).

:-).
...