Thnks fr th mmrs

Mulai dari awal

'Who are you!?' She spat. Unable to force herself to break eye contact.

'I'm F-Frank. P-please dont hurt me.' The pathetic demon whimpered and Gee couldn't help but feel a tiny bit sorry for the poor quivering mess.

'I'm Gee and you're a demon in Disenchancia, surely you must know how bad the punishments are gonna be for you?'

'I know, but I couldn't take it anymore. I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare your kingdom. It's just there's so much hate there and everyone is so heartless and horrible. It's a place that's made simply to cause pain and suffering surely you can understand why I'd want to get away?' Frank sighed a fire flashing in his eyes briefly as he reminisced his old life in hell.

'Surely you know that you are there because you are being punished for leading a bad human life?' Gee asked wondering if this demon was just stupid or hadn't eaten in a long time and had no idea what's going on.

'I never was a human.' Frank said quietly, almost as if he was embarrassed. 'I am... Oh I can't say it... I'm Satan's son.' Frank hung his head in shame and Gee let out a gasp. So that's why Mikey said he looked different, he was a superior demon. He was royalty. He had wings the same as Gee's but the colours reversed and wore all dark red, but unlike a normal demon his face was white, bright paper white. His eyes rimmed red with big X's on.

Gee stared into Frank's eyes once more and frank stared back.

'Do I know you?' Gee asked.

'I was about to ask the same question. But we couldn't of ever met before.' Frank looked puzzled.

'No. Oh well, if your not planning on killing anyone any time soon dyou wanna come back to the palace for a bit?' Gee asked nervously, standing up and holding out her hand to help Frank up.

'Thank you that would be amazing!' Frank nodded enthusiastically. Gee took off and Frank just stood there staring at her. His mouth open. From being so close up a minute ago he hadn't been able to gauge just how beautiful this fairy was. She had black hair down to her shoulders and a sparkly black and red tiara on her head with a G written in Gold in the middle. Her tiara matched the rest of her get up perfectly. In fact she wasn't dressed too differently to himself. She wore a short black dress that was jet black and sort of poofy, at the middle it split open to reveal red material underneath. She had over the knee white socks with black bow's on and high heeled black converse. Not to mention her wings were stunning and unlike any fairy wings he had ever seen before.

'You coming?' Gee turned around when she realized she wasn't being followed.

'Yeah I just... Um.. Didn't know quite how pretty fairies were. I've only seen a few before and none of them are anywhere near as beautiful as you.' Gee blushed and Frank internally awwed at how cute she was.

'You're not that bad yourself.' She smirked and with a cheeky wink she started to fly off again, this time with Frank behind her.

************************

As they got nearer to the palace Frank got more and more nervous.

'On second thoughts maybe this wasn't a good idea. I'll just go...' Frank said sadly.

'No! Don't leave! Tell you what I'll run in, get some food because I know you're probably starving and then we'll have a picnic out somewhere okay?' Gee asked scanning her brain for a good picnic place.

'Awh thank you so much that would be perfect!' Frank clapped his hands in excitement.

Gee flew in quickly and went to the kitchen, grabbing a basket and shoving it full of food as quickly as she could before rushing out again and flying up behind Frank. He turned around to see Gee's face right in front of him and let out a small scream.