Thnks fr th mmrs

A/N this is so completely different to the first one it shows just how random my brain is.

'Gee please can I go out for a bit?' Gee's younger brother Mikey pleaded. It had been nearly 2 weeks since he had last been allowed out. It wasn't as if he wasn't trusted it was just because Gee needed Mikey by her side. Running a fairy kingdom was not easy, and dealing with the added stress of knowing a demon from hell was lurking in the shadows of their beautiful happy Disenchancia, just waiting to devour their cheerful souls, did not help. They just couldn't find him anywhere. He seemed to blend into the shadows, he hadn't hurt anyone yet probably as to just not blow his cover, or he was waiting for a big killing at the end or something. Gee didn't understand, she didn't understand how the demonic mind worked and she had no desire to.

'Mikey please, it's dangerous... And I need you here your help is most useful' Gee stressed whilst looking over a map of her beloved Disenchancia.

'Gee nothing's happened in agessss and come on you know what Rayfro is like he will not let me ride him for ages if I don't see him soon.' Mikey asked making the cutest face he could manage. It's not easy for people, well elves, with a permanent poker face.

'Fine. But stay away from strangers and you're only allowed out for half an hour, if you're not back by then, I will send a search party.' Gee finally gave in, her eyes still glued to the map trying to figure out exactly where this demon could be, maybe he was in the elfboy division on the outskirts of the kingdom.

'Thank you Gee! I love you!' Mikey squealed jumping up and planting a small kiss on his sister's forehead before skipping away.

'Sure love me when I'm letting you have your way.' Gee muttered returning to her map she was so confused and her head hurt so much. The only places she hadn't checked properly yet were the Elfboy division and Battery city, which was the capital city of Disenchancia and exactly where Gee was sat right now. You may think it's a strange name for a magical town run by fairies and elves but the city was there before they settled to where they now call home. It was in ruins, just sand and dust everywhere any forms of life long gone. It was there they decided to build their first fairy house, and as more and more people moved across it soon became a kingdom. With Gee and Mikey's grandparents the king and queen, as they had been the first people to strike up camp there.

The city held many legends but whether or not they were true or not was an entirely different matter. The likelyhood of a team of incredibly hot superheros, of sorts, who called their fans killjoys or something and tried to defeat some evil robot thing sounds highly unrealistic.

************************

'Gee come out here quick.' Mikey shouted from just outside the window. Gee opened it to see Mikey sat proudly upon Rayfro the unicorn (it's a unicorn with a rainbow afro what else could they call it?) And grabbed Gee by the hand pulling her up in the air forcing her to use her beautiful black velvety wings that looked a little like they were dipped in blood.

'What the hell Mikey! Where are we going?!' Gee shouted over the wind.

'To the elfboy division. I saw it Gee, I saw the demon. It's there I know it is.' Mikey said excitedly, his eyes filled with fear and excitement all rolled into one.

'I knew we should have checked there!'

'Don't worry Gee you weren't to know and we've got him now, so it's all OK.' Mikey smiled at her. 'I must warn you though he's a bit weird. He looks different to most other demons. He... I don't know... Its just... Well you'll see. We're here now!' Mikey shouted pointing down to a forest in the far left corner of the Elfboy division. Gee bolted down as soon as she saw a flash of red. She launched herself fall speed into the unexpecting stranger. He let out a squeak as he was knocked down and pinned to the floor. She glared into the demons eyes but her stare instantly softened. She knew those eyes. She knew them well, but she'd never met a demon in her life before. She'd hadn't even been up close enough to look one in the eye.