Call of the Dead

After escaping Ascension, Richtofen and company arrives at a Siberian outpost, but they are trapped inside a shipwrecked ship. Unknown to them, there are a cast of movie makes under George Romero who tries to make a zombie movie there. While doing a World War 2 movie, George came across a nazi bunker that contained documents about Element 115 and what had happened at the location they were doing the zombie film at. The main cast were Danny Trejo, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Robert Englund and Michael Rooker.

Now while they are filming the zombie movie, Rooker messes up and while George shows him how to properly hit a zombie with a shotgun, a real zombie comes. George tells him to go and get hair and makeup because he doesn't look dead enough. The zombie then attacks the crew and carries Georgr away. Now the real zombie are starting to attack the main cast.

While they are fighting the zombies and a zombiefied George Romero, the crew encounters Richtofen, Nikolai, Takeo (now sick because of the constant teleporting) and Demspey. They explain that they are trapped inside a dark room and that they can't get out. The crew helps them and while Dempsey and Nikolai get's drunk and sings, Richtofen asks for the crew to deliver him a "Golden Rod" because he needs it. They deliver it to him and he thanks them. Then Richtofen and company escapes.

What happens to the film crew are unknown.