Der Riese (The Giant)

The Giant was Group 935's main research facility. It was located near Breslau, Germany (now Poland if I'm not mistaken), there they did experiments on wonder weapons, teleportation and super soldiers. Dr. Maxis belived that Zombies could be used as soldoers in thr army due to their speed and bullet resistance. One day Maxis tried to control a zombie. It began well until Maxis ordered it to moce towards him. It started attacking and Maxis ordered it to be killed. After the zombie was killed, he said "Bring me another."

Also, it seems they were interested in teleporting these super soldiers and perhaps Wehrmacht and SS soldiers too with these tele porters they built.

But some of the experiment failed like this. This is from a radio which can be found in Der Riese in COD. Dr. Maxis and his assistant Dr. Edward Richtofen is trying to teleport a test subject-

"Initiating test nr. 3, test subject is in the chamber, activate power."

*teleporter starts and then stops when finished*

"Oh..oh my god!"

"Get a hold of yourself and clean that up! Test nr. 3 unsuccessful. Test subject has been reduced to the same state as previous subjects. Clean up the test chamber and calibrate the system! Let's do that again."

"Yes Doctor".

We will get back to this later.