Kino Der Toten (before the zombie outbreak)

Kino Der Toten was one of Group 935's stations. As Richtofen states in his diary "How many stations does this group have?" Just like in der Riese, in Kino, they tried to control zombies. Except, in Kino they made bigger progress. They used films to control the zombies. Patien 2-6 showed great progress as the violent outburst had been greatly reduced and he followed basic instructions.

However, when they tested alarms and blinking lights during a field test, 2-6 went beserk and attacked a handler. The handler survived, but 2-6 was destroyed. Another setback. Now in a radio at Der Riese where Maxis sends a letter to the Reichstag High Command, he mentions a Master Plan.

This Master Plan is somewhat unknown but what IS known about was that if Group 935 managed to control the zombies, they would most likely have ruled the world with an undead army.

At Kino they also used the gas Nova 6 which was a deadly gas that killed in few seconds. How a zombie outbreak happened at Kino is unknown but at the last radio, when the scientist tells about the setback, knocking on the door can be heard two times and when the man answers the radio stops. It's believed that after that message the outbreak started.