"stay here, i'll be right back" i told him, he seemed to understand why and stayed behind.

then i took off in a sprint, trying to catch up before he got his hands on Eric.but no such luck, he got there before me and grabbed Eric by his collar and pulled him up to his feet. i heard a few words being said through Kyle's gritted teeth, but i got there just soon enough to grab Kyle's fist as he pulled it back to punch him.

I grabbed it and forced him to the ground with the way i was bending him, he was kneeling down on one knee. he looked up at me and i could see the anger in his eyes, i gave him a warning look and then turned to Eric. i saw he was about to make a mad dash for it and get away from here but i kicked my foot out and knocked him back into the bench.

"you stay there" i told Eric with my foot still applying pressure on his chest to keep him against the bench "and you, calm down for a second" i told Kyle.

Eric didn't dare move from his spot, but Kyle was still thinking about tearing Eric a new one for even stepping foot on campus. i slowly took my foot of Eric's chest and gave him a warning look to stay put, which no doubt he will follow. and then i let pressure off of Kyle's fist and grabbed him by his collar and made him stand up.

"I'll handle this" i told him an a harsh whisper.

"why should you han-" i cut him off.

"do you want to be able to leave, or not?" i asked him just loud enough for him to hear.

he hesitated and then sighed, he nodded and i let go of his collar. he was still glaring at Eric but he wasn't going to do anything now, i turned back around and faced Eric with my arms crossed.

"I thought i told you i didn't want to see your face on this campus again?" i asked him.

"not my problem Kat, bosses orders that i check up on her" he told me, raising his eyebrow challengingly.

"it is your problem, because i told you I didn't want to see your face here again. this will be your last warning, i don't care what Kensington tells you- you don't come here again. do i make myself clear?" i glared at him.

"but what am i supposed to do? i cant very well just do nothing!" he said throwing his arms in the air.

"make something up- give him one of the reports you usually do- i don't really care, because frankly. it's not my problem to deal with" i glared at him again.

"but what-"i interrupted him again.

"come here again, and it's going to be your funeral. and don't you even think about telling someone. are we clear?" i asked him.

"yes, were clear" e sighed, defeated.

"good, now get out of here" i told him and gestured for him to leave, pointing his way out with my thumb.

he nodded his head and slowly got up and moved around me, looking at me carefully the whole time. then when he finally got about 5 feet from me, he dashed off to wherever his car is. i shook my head and then looked over to Kyle who looks like he's trying to calm himself down, his fingers pinching the bridge of his nose as he breathed.

"you okay?" i asked him after a minute of silence.

"yeah." he nodded his head and then glanced back to where his sister is talking with her group of friends outside the dorm, far enough away that she doesn't even notice us.