Cowboy LassHoes

So when everyone knew, the little dickhead with a condom name sheathed with a title that basically screamed WORLD LEADER, was not lying.

It started with the first click and a sudden flash blinding my eyes.

Then the questions started, sudden burst of light and people shoving against us like flies to a windshield.  Cameras clicking.

"Mr. Wineheart, can you tell us what exactly happened?"

"Mr. Wineheart, is it true that you're dating a criminal--"

"Who is the mystery girl?"

"Why were you with the police--"

The questions were rapid, jumbled. I felt hands tugging, lights blinding me. The cops around us pushes me through the crowd of paparazzi, doing a terrible job of shielding me.

"Move!" I hissed, shoving my at away from a grabby old man.

Sneaking a glance at the retreating form in the distance, I noticed a smile on Trojan's face. A large, heart warming grin showing that he loved the attention, devoured it and reveled in it.

Freaking bastard condom head.

Huffing through the people, I almost collided into the gigantic wall person thing that I really couldn't deal with.

"Roadblock, can you please get out of my way?" I asked, snarling at another person reaching for me. They quickly retreated as if I was rabid.

"Mr. Wineheart's making a speech," the guard said slowly. He didn't budge, and I had to go around him. Another guard tugged my arm and I slapped the thing away.

"Do I look like I care?" I muttered, spotting the tall figure of Trojan.

The reporters surged forward as the figure stopped, raising a hand. Instantly, they quieted as one and their cameras moved up to capture the man.

"All questions will be answered soon enough. The Wineheart Industries has asked to adhere to all questions as of now," Trojan flashed a dazzling grin and another set of lights flashed.

Hands raised, people began shooting questions, but the security team pushed him forward. But he didn't move. Instead, he shifted. For a moment, I lost him in the crowd and I stared with wide eyes.

Where did he go? Did he leave me in the reporters?

A murmur amongst the reporters made me uneasy, and I stepped forward.

That was when I felt an arm slip around my waist and warm breath tickled my ear. It was Trojan.

"You look like you're gonna hit me again with that this squirrel look of yours. Just relax, and come with me." Trojan straightened before I could even open my mouth to speak, and he ushered me forward.

The reporters began to shout and move with us and the security pushed them away. A shiny black car was parked at the end of the sidewalk, a man hurrying out and opening the door.

"Mr. Wineheart!" He called. He barely glanced at me, putting a hand on Trojan's back to hurry him into the car.

"Let Miss...." He paused, glancing back at me with a sheepish expression.

"Smel--Amelia," I answered quickly.

The chauffeur narrowed his eyes into slits. "Are you sure you want the criminal, Mr. Wineheart?"

Trojan sighed. "Get in."

A sudden suspicion formed. "Where are you taking me? You're not... Like going to do anything, right?"