Chapter: 7 The Fears Unleashed

(Audrey's POV)

"Thanks for dinner!" I smiled happily as he walked me to my door

"Oh, It was nothing, see you tomorrow at school." Randy said as he kissed me on the cheek.

"Okay see ya then." I blushed as he walked away.

I walked inside and walked into the kitchen grabbing a can of lemonade and plopping down onto the couch. I powered on my laptop and tuned into Heidi's me cast.

"So Debbie, you know who the Ninja is?" Heidi said questionably.

"I do and, I have proof!" The girl who I assumed to be Debbie smiled.

"Yeah right." I said to myself laughing, There was No way she knew, right?".

"Alright let's see it!" Heidi said.

Suddenly the video popped up and began to play. I spit out my lemonade and gasped.

"Oh boy....." I said as I jumped up from the couch.

I sprinted over to Randy's house and started banging on his front door.

"Open up Cunningham!" I shouted.

The door swung open to an anoyed Howard.

"What?" He said angrily.

"Please just let me in." I said as I stepped inside.

"Fine, make it quick." He moaned as he walked into the kitchen.

"Oh, Hey Audrey, whats the problem?" He asked.

"Can I borrow your laptop?" I asked.

"Why? " Randy said as he ran and grabbed his laptop handing it to me.

"Watch this." I said pulling up the me cast.

"Oh, Boy......" Randy said slowly as the video ended.

" What do we-"

Suddenly I heard a ear bursting roar.

"RUN" I screamed as I threw on my mask.

"Holy cheese..... This things huge." I stutered staring at a giant robot dragon.

"The one good thing about robot dragons is they can't breathe fire!" Randy said trying to lighten the mood.

Suddenly the dragon roasted shot a ball of flame towards me almost just to prove him wrong.

I froze, I saw my life flash before my eyes as the flaming ball of fire neared my face. Fear took over rooting me in place not allowing me to move a muscle.

"IT CAN!" He said diving infront of me taking the hit landing limply onto the street besides me.

"NO, Thats it now I'm mad." I said as I stood up angrily as I formed a pair of wings on my back allowing myself to get eye level with the dragon.

"THIS IS FOR HURTING HIM." I screamed as I punched his snout as hard as I could.

"THIS IS FOR ALMOST KILLING BOTH OF US!" I screamed as I formed a knife in my hand charging at the dragon stabbing his chest.

"AND THIS IS FOR HOW WONK OF A NIGHT THIS IS!" I shouted finally as I flung a ball of ice into his mouth.

The dragon roared and slammed me into the ground before retreating, leaving me covered in blood sadly leaning over Randy's limp body.

"No, please NO." I shouted laying my head onto his chest beginning to sob.

Suddenly a green smoke surrounded me making me even more fearful than I already was. I screamed in pain as the inner monster took over locking my deep withing this monster.

(Randy's POV)

I slowly sat up I could feel my suit beging to heal me. A normal person would have died from an impact like that. Suddenly, I heard Audrey scream in pain snapping my eyes open. To my horror I saw a stanked Shinobi staring angrily at me, Her eyes turning a deep green.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Thanks guys for all of You who read favorite and comment on my story's it means alot to me! - Springtrap17
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••