Revealed

(Randy's POV)

I slowly sat up and glanced around. I was chained to a wall and the Shinobi was also chained to the wall. I fumbled around attempting to stand up but, restrained by the chains binding me to the wall.

"Ninja, I see your little friend is still sleeping." McFist laughed as he stepped into the room.

"W-Why are you doing this?" I asked.

"Simple Ninja, I wan't power and the Sorcerer has offered me two super human abilities of my choosing if I brought you both to him." Mcfist laughed.

Mcfist walked into the room and layed his hand around my throat making me gag as he began to choke me.

"Please" I said as I strugled to break free of his grasp.

"Take off your mask Ninja." Mcfist said as he lossened his grip.

I inhaled a deep breath and coughed up blood splattering it against the cold cell floor.

"Never." I said firmly.

"Okay then I'll just take your friend here." Mcfist said as he grabbed her arm.

"Fine, I'll do it" I said.

"Alright come with me." Mcfist said as he motioned two Roboapes to grab me by the arms dragging me towards the exit.

"Okay hold him make sure he doesn't make a run for it, VICEROY, summon the Sorcerer please I've got someone to show him." Mcfist laughed

"I think we've finally done it sir!" Vice Roy said happily pressing a button allowing the device to be raised from the floor.

"Oh boy" I said nervously as the Sorcerer apeared in a puff of green smoke.

"Ahhhh Ninja, Your time has come, TAKE OFF HIS MASK!" The Sorcerer said angrily.:

Mcfist walked up to me and grabbed my mask slowly pulling it off. I tried to kick him but the Robo apes had completely restrained me.

"NO!" I shouted as I did the only thing that popped into my mind, I bit down of the fabric barely keeping the mask on my head.

"Oh come on!" Mc fist said as he tried to pull it off.

"Hey McDummy, Let my friend go." A voice said from behind me I recognized it as the Shinobi.

Huh, ROBOAPES GET HER!" Mcfist shouted letting go of my mask, allowing me to catch my breath.

(Audrey's POV)

Come on are you scared of a little fight, McDummy?" I taunted as I formed a Sword in my hand.

"GET HER NOW!" He screamed as he pressed a button. Suddenly 100 Roboapes dropped down from the ceiling.

"Hey Shinobi, No rush but, can you help me get out of this?" The Ninja asked.

"Fine, I said as I formed a shuriken in my hand tossing it slicing both the Roboapes arms off allowing him to slip free.

"Thanks, now lets DO THIS!" He said as pulled out his sword.

I jumped up and landed on top of a roboape slicing his head off.

"TENGU FIRE BALL!" He said blasting a group of roboapes instantly melting them.

"Last one, I CALL IT!" We shouted in sync as we both charged for the roboape.

"Oh no" The roboape said robotically as two swords sliced through it causing oil to spill out across the floor.

"MCFIST YOU HAVE FAILED ME FOR THE LAST TIME!" The Sorcerer said angrily.

"Smoke-" I started to say before someone grabbed my shoulder.

"Meet me behind the game hole we can talk more there." He whispered in my ear.

"Okay, see you in a bit." I whispered back.

"SMOKEBOMB!" We said in sync out smokebombs combinding a screen of purple smoke.

--Time Skip--
(Randy's POV)

I waited leaning against the brick wall texting Howard when the Shinobi appeared in a puff of blue smoke.

"Sorry I'm late." She said

"Hey, I'm really sorry about how I treated you the other day, I just assumed you were the enemy and, I may also have been the slightest bit jealous that I wasn't the only one in the spotlight." I said sincerely.

"It's alright I would probably be the same way if some random person came and stole my spotlight." She smiled

"Should ya know reveal each other's identities to one another so we can work together better?" I said nervously, "What if I don't know her, What if I DO?" I thought to myself nervously.

"Okay but rembember no telling ANYONE." She said firmly.

'Alright" I said firmly.

"3"

"2"

"1"

I pulled off my mask and glanced to were the Shinobi was standing, in her place was Audrey.

"Randy, your the Ninja?" She smiled

" I'm really glad its someone I know." I said relieved.

"Yeah, me too." Audrey said happily.

" Do you, I don't know maybe wanna possibly go to dinner with me?" I said nervously fearing she would reject me.

" I'd Love to!" She laughed, her eyes sparkling in the sunlight.

(No Ones POV)

"Now that I know who they are I can get the scoop of the century!" Debbie said powering off her camera. "And, I've got video evidence." She laughed.