Chapter 3: The Other Ninja

(Randy's POV)

"What the juice does Viceroy want this time?" Randy said to himself as he flipped over one of the robots arms.

"SMOKEBOMB" A another voice, female said as she appeared in a puff of blue smoke.

"Who the juice are you?" I said angrily.

"Umm the Shinobi duh?" She said as she sliced one of the legs off causing the robot to fall on its side.

"Why are you here Norris Ville has one Hero and that's ME." I said angrily "who the juice is this Ninja?" I thought to myself as I took a stab at the other leg snapping it off.

(Audrey's POV)

"I'm helping you Audrey said as she allowed the sword to disappear into her hand.

"I don't NEED you I've got this!" Randy said as he attempted to stab the head but missed.

"Okay fine but...." I said as I formed fire in my hands, and threw it onto the robot instantly disintegrating it leaving a pile of smoldering ashes.

" Woah, I don't remember being able to disintegrate  things this suit must enhance my powers." I thought to myself.

"IMPOSTER." The other ninja shouted getting the crowd to start booing.

"W-wha? I helped you?" I stuttered backing up.

"I work alone, SMOKEBOMB!" He said as he disappeared into a puff of red smoke.

"I- I SMOKEBOMB!" I said trying to keep the tears away.

Attention students classes will resume, just because there's a hole in the wall you should not be prevented from learning." Principal Slimovitz said happily, too happily.

I ran to the bathroom and took off my mask and slid it into my pocket.

"Well, that was awful." I said as I washed the dirt off my face.

I ran back to Mr. Banisters room and grabbed my bag.

"Hey, Audrey what's your second hour?" Randy asked as he poked his head around the corner.

"Gym." I said flatly.

Hey me too, wanna come with?" He asked.

"Yeah okay!" I said happily as I slung my bag over my shoulders.

--Time skip--

(Randy's POV)

I glanced over at the clock, only 20 more minutes until I'm free for the day." I thought to myself.

Suddenly my backpack started glowing a bright red.

"Ugh, make it quick Nomicon." I griped as I opened the Nomicon.

I felt my conscious being sucked inside the book. I fell and landed on my butt in the middle of a doodle desert.

"Hey Nomicon do mind telling me who the juice that other ninja was?"I said angrily.

"I bet she works for Viceroy!" I said firmly.

Suddenly a group of words appeared that read, "A Ninja mustn't refuse help or help will be lost."

"So if I'm understanding this right if I ignore her, She'll get lost!" I said proudly.

Suddenly a Bolder fell onto Randy sucking him out of the Nomicon.

(Nobody's POV)
--Viceroys Lab--

"I think I need glasses because I'm seeing Two Ninjas." Mcfist said as he pointed to the two ninjas from the video footage.

"No sir, you don't need glasses, there's now two ninjas." Viceroy said as he rewinded the video.

"Sir look." Viceroy said as he pressed play on the remote.

"D-Did that girl, just form a sword out of thin air?" Mcfist asked nervously.

"Yup she can also do this." Viceroy said as he fastforawrded the video to the part where the blue ninja desinigtated the robot.

"How did she do that?" Mcfist asked.

"I have no idea but let's tell the sorcerer maybe he knows." Viceroy said as he pressed a button instantly summoning the sorcerer.

"Maybe I'll get double the superpowers!" Mcfist said happily.

"WHY HAVE YOU BOTHERED ME?" The sorcerer shouted angrily.

"Its about this other Ninja." Viceroy said showing the sorcerer the footage.

"Hmmm, seems things have gotten more... intresting!" The sorcerer laughed.

"What do you mean?" Mcfist asked nervously.

"See, the 2nd 'Ninja' or Shinobi only rises when the Ninja is in danger, She runs from a long line of 'freaks' or people with gifts, There hasn't been a Shinobi in 500 years!" He laughed.

"Bring them BOTH to me!" The sorcerer laughed as he disapeared in a puff of green smoke.

  "Does that mean I get double the rewards?" Mcfist asked no one in particular.