Chapter 5: The Box

(Audrey's POV)

"I'm Home!" I shouted as I flung open the door.

"Huh, whats this?" I asked as I picked up a note taped to the fridge.

Audrey,

I have gotten a golden opertunity to
go to Dallas Texas and work with a nice man for a couple of months, I know you will be fine, Also DONT GO NEAR THE TV"

Sincearly,
Uncle Chris

"Looks like I've got the place to myself finally!" I said happily.

(Randy's POV)

"You KISSED her?" Howard shouted.

"Y-yeah." I said day dreaming about Audrey.

"CUNNINGHAM!" Howard said waving his hands in front of my face.

"Huh, What!" I Said startled.

"Have you seen the Shinobi all week?" Howard asked.

"Well, No but Mcfist has attacked me a couple of times.

"I think I know who the Shinobi is." Howard said firmly.

"Who" I said doubting he actually knew.

"Audrey, since ya know when Shinobis there shes gone!" Howard said.

"No, trust me I would know if it was Audrey." I said firmly.

-- Time Skip --
The Next Day

(Audrey's POV)

I Sat at the table eating a bowl of offbrand cereal when my bag started glowing blue.

"What the juice?" I said as I opened my bag and opened the glowing book.

I gasped as I felt myself being sucked into the Nomicon.

"What is this place?" I said as I slowly stood up ontop of a doodle cliff.

"The Shinobi must never allow herself to be consumed with fear." The words swirled around my head.

"Huh What the juice does that mean?" I asked as I suddenly slipped and fell off the cliff.

I bolted up right and quickly glanced at the clock making sure I hadn't missed the bus. I walked out side and walked towards the bus stop.

"Hey Audrey, Wanna walk with us to school, Trust me its better than the bus." A familiar voice said from behind me.

"Oh hey Randy, Hi Howard, sure I'd love to!"I said happily.

--Time Skip--

(Randy's POV)

"Psst, Audrey can I borrow a pencil?" I asked quietly.

"Her-"

"NO TALKING LOVE BIRDS!" Mr.Banister shouted as he chucked his shoe hitting the wall behind me.

"Hi everybody, This is message from Principal Slimovitz, Code M PANIC!" The intercom blasted.

"I NEED TO USE THE BATHROOM!" I shouted as I stood up and left skidding into the bathroom sliding my mask over my head, "It's Ninja O' clock."

( Audrey's POV )

I jumped up and bolted and ran straight for the bathrooms, I ran in and locked myself into a stall slipping my mask on.

"SMOKEBOMB!" I shouted as I looked around for the robot.

"SMOKEBOMB" Another voice abouted jumping right infront of me.

"Hey watch it!" I said angrily.

"Can't you take a hint, your not wanted here Norisvile already has a hero, ME" He said as he shoved me out of the way.

"I was sent by the Nomicon to help YOU!" I shouted kicking him in the shin.

"Oh your asking for it." He said angrily.

"Bring IT!" I shouted charging for the Ninja

Suddenly a giant steel box fell trapping them both underneath.

"Hey Ninjas You have fallen for my trap!" A man laughed, I recognized him as the man from the Bilboard Hannibal Mcfist.

"Let us OUT" He said angrily as he pounded against the side of the box.

"Oh Ninja 1, Thats what im calling you, This box is 100% escape proof!" Mcfist laughed"
"Let me try" I said forming a fireball in my hand slamming it against the wall causing it to bounce back exploding in mid air.

"That worked" The other Ninja said sarcastically.

  "Look we need to work together if we're gonna get outa here." I said.

   "Fine." He said angrily.

"Now say Good Night!" Mcfist laughed as he pressed a button filling the box with sleeping gas.

"No..." I said weakly before passing out.