Chapter 1: The new house

( Audrey's POV)

"Audrey, you know this is your LAST chance!" Audrey's dad said strictly.

"That means No powers not single object NO MATTER WHAT!" He shouted.

"I-I can't help it!" I stuttered as an apple formed in my palm

"If you get kicked out of this school I'm kicking you out understand?" He said as he rounded the corner into their new neighborhood slamming me into the window.

"Yes sir." I said flatly.

(Randy's POV)

"Hey Howard is that a moving truck" I asked.

"Yup looks like it, hey look!" Howard said excitedly pointing towards a girl."She looks like she could be in 9th grade!".

"Maybe but, honestly who knows." I said as pulled Howard away from the truck."Come on let's play grave punchers."

"Okay fine as long as we have snacks." Howard said longingly as he walked inside.

(Audrey's POV)

"Dad Wheres my stuff?" I asked as I peered into the now empty van.

"Oh, I think its in the basement." He laughed.

I sighed and walked inside, It was a fairly nice home with most of the furniture already moved inside. I looked around and finally found the basement. I walked down the creaky stairs and felt around for a light switch. Finally u fingers formed around a switch and I flicked it on. It was a tiny room with a bed in the corner and a couple of boxes of my belongings.

"Dad, where's the rest of my stuff?" I asked as I went back upstairs.

"Oh, I sold it to help pay for the new 58in flat screen tv!" He laughed as he pointed to the huge TV mounted on the wall.

"Oh gee thanks." I sighed as I walked back downstairs and plopped down on the mattress.

"Oh and Audrey remember I'm not going to take you to school tomorrow so you'll have to take the bus." Audrey's dad said.

"Thanks...." I muttered as I opened up the first box.

Inside the first box was my normal outfit a pair of shorts and my blue sweatshirt and my blue sneakers. Along with other articles of clothing.

In the second and final box was my sketch book and a box of colored pencils. Along with my old backpack. I extended my hand out and quickly formed a desk with a lamp and pushed them over to the corner.

"There! That's better!" Audrey smiled.

This place was beginning to feel like home.

(Randy's POV)
"Howard it's getting late" I said as we ended our 7th round of Grave punchers The battle.

"Oh come on it's only 3:00 AM!" Howard protested.

"Here u can sleep on-"

"I know I know the couch." Howard said as he flopped onto the couch instantly started snoring.

"Alright Night Howard" Randy said as he drifted off to sleep.