Chapter 2: The Mask.

(Audrey's  POV)

I woke up to the sound of my alarmclock blaring. I rolled over and slowly climber out of bed. I reached over and grabbed my clothes and got dressed. Then, I grabbed my hair brush and brushed my hair and threw it into a ponytail. Finally I ran upstairs and grabbed a granola bar.

"Mmmmm This is good" I said as turned on the TV.

  "And Today we thank the Ninja for once again saving our town! Ninja what do you have to say?" A Young teenaged red headed girl asked.

  "Well, Heidi I have to say SMOKEBOMB!" The Ninja said as he disapeared in a veil of red smoke.

  " *Cough Cough* Well there ya have weinerNation, Heidi Out!" I flipped off the TV and started to walk downstairs.

     Suddenly I heard A thud coming from downstairs. I formed a Knife in my hands and slowly walked downstairs.

  "H-Hello anybody here?" I asked nervously.

   Out of the corner of my eye I saw a shadow bolt upstairs. I slowly allowed the knife to disappear, still keeping my guard up. I walked over to  my bed to grab my phone from my nightstand when I saw a box.

  "What the juice is this?"I asked as I opened up the box.

     Inside was a note ontop of a book that read, The NINJA NOMICON.

     "Eh", I shrugged as I put it into my bag just in case.

    Finally there was a note ontop of a pice of black fabric, no wait a mask, that read, "YOU ARE THE SHINOBI

   "This is so Bruce!" I said excitedly as I sliped on the mask.

  Swirls of black and blue cloth surrounded me until they completely wrapped around my body. I formed a mirror and looked at myself. I had a blue scarf dangling heroically around my neck and and skirt with more of the scarf tied around my waist above it.

  "Woah.... I look so BRUCE I can't wait to tell EVERYONE!" I shouted excitedly!

I took one last peek inside the box and there was one final note that read, "You can't tell anyone."

   "Aww man thats so wonk!" I protested as I took off my mask leaving my normal clothes. I slipped my mask into my pocket and grabbed my bag and walked outside to catch the bus.

          (Randy's POV)

   "Okay Howard come on let's go to the bus stop." Randy said as he grabbed his backpack from the floor.

   "Okay, fine." Howard grumbled as he grabbed his backpack and walked outside.

   "Hey, Look its the new girl!"I said as I pointed towards a girl with her hair pulled into a ponytail.

    "You better warn her about the bus Cunningham, You know Bash rides the bus on Thursdays and TODAY'S THURSDAY!" Howard shouted angrily.

   "Its not my fault you slept in to late to walk today!" I protested.

  The bus finally pulled up and Howard jumped on before everyone else trying to find an empty seat.

   "HOWARD WAIT!" I shouted as I climbed in after him.

                  (Audrey's POV)

    I was the last one on the bus which I soon learned was a huge mistake, there were NO seats left and I was forcerd to stand. Suddenly a kid bumped into me slamming me into someone.

    "WATCH IT!" One screaemed.

  " Howard she didn't mean too, Are you okay?" I looked up to see a boy with Dark Purple hair and Royal blue eyes. He was kinda cute.

   "Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine, I'm Audrey by the way." I said as I stood back up, blushing at the fact of how cute he was!

   "I'm Randy and this is Howard." Randy said as he pointed to the overweight kid sitting next to him.

                    --Time skip--
                  (Audrey's POV)

   "Do you happen to know where Mr. Banisters class is?" I asked.

   "Yeah I have him to! Wanna walk with me?" Randy asked nervously.

  "Yeah sure but you should go in first." Since we're already late." I said as Randy and Howard snuck inside.

   "DETENTION!" I heard a male voice yell, I assumed that must be Mr. Banister.

    I held out my hand and formed a tardy slip into my hand and walked inside.

   "You must be Audrey..." Mr. Banister said as soon as she opened the door."

"Yeah... T-thats me." I said nervously as I set the note onto his desk.

  "Go sit next to  Mr. Cunningham!" He said  as he chucked his shoe at me barley missing me.

   "Hey we meet again!" Randy smiled.

   "Yea-" I froze as a robot smashed a giant hole in the wall.

   "IS T-THIS NORMAL?" I shouted to Randy but he was nowhere in sight.

    I ran from the room and slid into the bathroom slipping my mask on.

"This is going to be interesting!" I smiled as I formed a sword in my hand.