Chapter Twenty Four

{Edited}

***

Sophie's POV:

We have been driving for hours and I still don't have a clue as to where we were headed. Ben every once and a while would check up on us and joke about the fact that we're tied up, instead of having fun in his luxurious limo. Henry would grab my hand every once and a while; whenever I freak out. Yes, he's a great guy. But I only see him as a friend. Besides. Even if I did like him, the image of Fred and what he did to me would keep appearing on his face.

I felt like crying when we passed by terrible smelling area. Were we by a garbage factory? If he plans on dumping us there, you can just leave me here, instead. A few miles ahead, we drove through a bumping road. My head kept hitting the floor, causing a throbbing pain. I don't know how long it's been, but the limo finally came to a stop. Ben rolled down the window and smiled evilly at us.

"We're here." He informed. He pulled the window up and shortly opened the door. Liam and Harry helped us out and threw us over their shoulders. Harry carried Henry and Liam carried me. I saw a few planes flying to and from the area, people with luggages, and security guards. We were at the airport. Instead of taking us through the front, he took us to through the back. "We have a personal plane that we will be taking." Ben said, walking a head of us.

"We're going to seat them in an actual chair, right?" Louis asked.

"Of course we are. What kind of man would I be if I put them with the luggage?" He asked. He lead us towards a medium sized plane. The pilot had it running already and the door was wide open. Ben turned around and pointed towards Liam and Harry. "You two go in first. Sit them in the back." He ordered.

Harry went ahead, Liam following behind. He dropped me by the window and Harry dropped Henry in the seat next to me. They buckled our seat belts and went outside to help. I stared out the window with a single tear sliding down my face. I was thinking about my parents. The image of their throats slit opened was still vivid in my head. Now that I realize it, I was a lone. I felt a lone. I may have Henry by my side or some day have Carter by my side, but I would still feel a lone; empty. But I can imagine that's how Henry feels right now.

Once they were all inside and the door was securely shut closed, the plane started moving. The exit door was wide open, giving the plane access to fly through it. Soon, we were up in the sky. The sky looked beautiful. It was almost night time and the sun was setting. The sky was a beautiful shade of red, orange, purple, and yellow. For the first time since forever, my eyes shined like the stars. This view made me feel like I was just on a plane to go on a trip. But then I hear their laughter and reality comes back to me.

I'm on a plane with my kidnappers.

Carter's POV:

AC had explained to me what that prick was up to and what he had planned for us to do. I'm willing to play in his stupid little game, just to get Sophie back. First place we had to stop by was the hotel the guys stayed at. He said the first clue would be in the room where Freddy had Sophie. My blood boiled, knowing the thought that I had to go to the one place where he kept her and raped her.

"So, which floor was it?" I asked.

"Since I found her on the fourth floor, I'm guessing she stayed there?" AC said.

We were in the hotel, waiting for the elevator to arrive. I heard the main entrance door slide open. I turned around and noticed familiar locks of blonde hair. "AC. I think you should see this." I said. He furrowed his eyebrows at me before turning around towards the entrance. His eyes widen and a wide smile formed on his face.