Chapter Eleven

{Edited}

***

Sophie's POV:

To: Sarah is awesome <3
From: Me

Ugh, she said no!! :'(

From: Sarah is awesome <3
To: Me

That sucks...

To: Sarah is awesome <3
From: Me

Yeah, but who's say I'm not going? >:)

From: Sarah is awesome <3
To: Me

Now I'm confused. Didn't she say no?

To: Sarah is awesome <3
From: Me

Yes, but they think I'm asleep.

From: Sarah is awesome <3
To: Me

Ohhhhh! Yayyy, you're coming! Do you have a bikini?

To: Sarah is awesome <3
From: Me

No, could you lend me one?

From: Sarah is awesome <3
To: Me

Yeah, sure. Just, hurry up! You're missing out!

I replied with a 'okay' and quickly changed into a white T-Shirt and a pair of shorts, with my white vans.

Careful, I climbed down the drain pipe attached to my house. When I reached the bottom, I took off towards the direction of Sarah's house. You could hear music blasting from a block away.

When I reached the house, already the lawn was filled with people passed out and plastic Solo cups. The door was already opened, so I just walked in. The house was filled with people grinding on each other or making out by the stairs.

I went into the kitchen to go out back. There, I saw Sarah with Alex.

"Sarah!" I called over the loud music.

She looked around for whoever called her until she spotted me. She excused herself and came towards me.

"You made it!" She said, giving me a bone crushing hug. I chuckled into her shoulder. She was always taller than me.

"Yep. Here I am." I said. She released me and clapped her hands together.

"I almost forgot, your bikini!" She exclaimed, grabbing my wrist.

She pulled me through the crowd of people and lead me up the stairs to her room. She opened her door, letting out a loud gasp.

"Oh no! My room is off limits!" She yelled as she walked over to the couple making out on her bed. "Off!" She pushed them off the bed. I laughed as they gave her a death glare. "Out. Now!" She demanded. They got off the floor and left, closing the door behind them. She went over to her closet, pulling out a two piece red bikini. "Here you go!" She handed it to me before leaving the room for myself.

Before changing, I locked the door in case the couple came back to continue what they were doing. While kicking off my shoes, I took of my T-Shirt and Shorts. I was left in my undergarments, feeling uncomfortable about taking them off in Sarah's room.

Hesitantly, I took off my bra and underwear, replacing them with the bikini. With one look in the mirror, I slipped my clothes back on and left my undergarments in Sarah's bathroom.