Prologue

As the last box was unloaded from the moving truck, the Styles family made their way into their new home. There were four bedrooms in this house and an entire basement filled with rooms. So the large family found a way to make it work. Now, then there was Harry. Harry who couldn't leave to house without his eldest sister, Gemma, going with him. All because he is an Omega and Omega's are not allowed out of the house alone unless they are part of a pack and they are on their territory. The family moved from London, to Cheshire, and now to Doncaster. All because they are trying to find a pack. Well, more importantly, an Alpha for Harry. But all the Alpha's want a female Omega so they can have pups. Well, little do the past two Alpha's know, but Harry is able to carry and deliver pups. He goes into heat just like every female Omega.

Harry got the attic as his room because, well, he's cool like that. After every box and piece of furniture was in the house, Harry set to unpacking. Only because it was his job (only because he's an Omega). He unpacked the kitchen first, it having the least amount of boxes. He'd have to go out shopping with Gemma later for food. He then unpacked the dining room and living room. His sisters and mum were doing their rooms. So he only had to do the study, bathrooms, and his room. As he was unpacking his room, he noticed how plain the walls were. They were a dull grey. He decided that he would repaint it as soon as he could. He sat on his bed, his floral dress flying up as he fell down. He has decided that Doncaster is the nicest place he has lived so far.

Now, all he needs to do is find an Alpha.