Ch.5 (part two) Do You Have A Name

Start from the beginning

Just then, the door opens to reveal a shocked looking pack doctor. Her mouth is open and she just standing there looking at my injured mate. This makes me mad; my mate could be bleeding to death and she's just standing there doing nothing.

Growling I yell, "Well, help her. It's your job!"

Jumping from my voice, she comes running over and looks her over. Turning to look into my eyes, she said, "This rogue has a really bad injury on her back leg, that is missing a large chunk of flesh and several wounds on her back. Also, she has three broken bones and she will need to shift if I am to see the rest."

Grabbing the chin of my mate, I force her to look at me. Her eyes are shut tight and refuse to look at me.

"My love, I need you to shift. Can you do that for me?", I ask.

She shakes her head in a firm no, but I kiss her furry check. Her eyes open in surprise and I whisper, "Please."

Blinking a couple of times, she shifts back into her human form. Her red hair is sprawled on my pillow beautifully.

My god, she is most beautiful I have ever seen. Her eyes are a glowing violet and her lips are just perfect for kissing. Her body is lean, but vey much defined with muscle, full of soft womanly curves that make my wolf start drooling. Her perfection could not be matched by anyone. She has a straight nose that looks like it had been broken a couple of times and an old scar runs down the inside part of her arm. I can tell her beauty is not just skin deep, because she seems to glow from the inside. I don't know if it was just me, but she seemed to flow with power and inner strength. What happened to her? What gave her these scars?

reaching out, I trace the outline of the scar. Its several inches long, and looks like it was made by a claw. How could hurt her so badly?

I was interrupted from my thoughts by the nurse, "Alpha, I need you to leave. I need to take her clothes off to see the rest of her injuries."

In my head my wolf screams, Don't leave Mate! Protect mate!

Ignoring him, I lightly trace her check in a good-bye. She purrs and the sound brings a smile to my face. Here eyes start to close, she very tired she must be. Sighing, I walk out of my room with new hope.

I found her; my lovely mate. She will be mine, always.

Down stairs, my mother waits for me with hands on her hips; anger in her eyes.

"What is this all about? We need to kill that rogue to teach her kind a lesson. No one is allowed to come into our territory alive, without permission!", she yells, pacing back and forth.

"YOU WILL NOT TOUCH HER! SHE IS MY TRUE MATE!", I growl back.

The rest of my pack is silent with most of their mouths open in shock. Mother most likely told them that Nicky was my mate.

My mother's face is priceless. She is slack-jawed, looking at me in disbelief. It is Werewolf law that if an Alpha met his true mate, she will become Luna no matter the situation.

"But Aiden, I'm your mate! You can't just ditch me for some piece of trash from the wilderness. Aiden, baby, what can she give you that I can't?", wines Nicky. Her bright red lips are in a pout.

"YOU WILL NOT TALK THAT WAY ABOUT YOUR LUNA! YOU ARE NOTHING, BUT A LEECH!", I scream in her face. The power in my voice leaves no room for argument.

My mother crosses her arms over her chest and yells, "I will never allow this.....MUTT, to be Luna! You are to mate with Nicky!"

Turning toward her, I grab her throat an squeeze. Her nails scratch at my hands, but are unable to free her.

"Aiden, let her go.", comes a soft voice for the bottom of the stairs. It takes my breath away. My hand instantly drops from my mother's throat and I turn to face my mate. She is wearing my boxers and one of my shirts. Her red hair falls to her waist and her violet eyes glow with anger. How did she heal so fast? I'm an Alpha, but I can't even do that.

She stands there in her natural perfection, glowing with her own inner light. Slowly, she walks over to my mother. Power comes off her in waves and the crowd parts for her to get through.

She'll make a strong Luna, my wolf purrs.

When she gets to my mother, she does something that shocks us all..........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oooooo, Cliffhanger! Want to find out more? Keep on reading. Vote and Comment!

SoapBubblePrincess