You're sad because of Camren (Camila)

Start from the beginning

"But you said you could spend the whole day with us.." Lauren, NOT CAMILA said

"Yeah, but change of plans. See you" I said grabbing the food and walking away before they could question me any more.

Camren. The most shipped ship in the Fifth Harmony fandom. I mean, I see why it's shipped. They're adorable together and I could see it actually happening. But I mean fans do ship Camila and I but not as much as Camren and that freaking sucks. For your girlfriend to be shipped more with someone that's not you. Maybe we should just break up so Camila could be with the one she truly loves. I mean if you love someone, set them free...right? I love her so much that I would rather see her happy in another woman's or man's arms then mine if that meant she would be happier there. She deserved the world, Lauren could give that to her. I simply couldn't.

Who would want a girl that used to be abused by her father until she moved out? Who would want to be with a girl who starved herself before? Who would want to be with a suicidal? Yes, I have tried to kill myself before, but I mean. You only live once, so you should make the most out of it. Who would want me..if they could have Lauren...not Lauren...but Lauren, Lauren Jauregui.

Those were my thoughts as I was walking away from them, with my shoulders slumped.
I sighed running my fingers through my hair, a thing I usually do all the time. I saw my car in the field of cars and pressed the button on my key. I hopped in and just sat there like an idiot. Slowly but surely, the salty tears were streaming down my face.

Was I not good enough for her? Of course you wouldn't be enough; if Lauren's in the picture.

Did I treat her badly? You didn't. You treated her like a f*cking queen.

I just wanted to stop thinking. I just wanted to cry.

CAMILA'S POV

I watched as my girlfriend walked out...why didn't she stay? She said she could stay the whole day and; I knew that she didn't have any plans today...so why?

"Camila..." Lauren said seriously..what's with the voice change?

"What's up?" I asked

"Did you see her?"

"Who?"

"Don't play dumb with me Camila. You know who." Lauren said

"(Y/N)?" I asked

"Well, no dur sherlock." Lauren said

"What's wrong with her?" I asked genuinely concerned

"DIDN'T YOU SEE HER FACE CAMILA?!??! SHE WAS ABOUT TO CRY! ON THE VERGE OF TEARS CAMILA. You didn't to even send a glance her way when we were hanging out. For gods sake, you didn't even say 'Thank you' when she gave you the food. Camila you have to stop this. It's always like this...it's not the first time. Why do you think she walked forward?" Lauren said and I was about to answer but she didn't let me "Well it's because....SHE DIDN'T WANT TO SEE US."

"I bet you she's still in her car" Lauren said and grabbed my hand

Indeed, when we walked out, I saw (Y/N)'s car. The engine wasn't started or anything.

"You better go get your girl Camila. You need to act like she's your girlfriend...not me" Lauren said and pushed me in (Y/N)'s car direction

When I got closer, my heart ached at the site. (Y/N) was hovering over the steering wheel, crying her eyes out. I quickly ran to the passenger's seat and got in.

(Y/N) turned to me, not expecting anyone to come into the car. When she saw me, her eyes widened and she wiped her tears.

"I th-thought you were h-hanging out with Lauren" She manged to sniffle out bitterly

"(Y/N), stop crying. I don't like seeing you sad, if you're sad I'm sad. Lauren just told me what I've been doing when we were hanging out and I'm sorry. I really am. I didn't notice that I was doing that until Lauren told me. But (Y/N), I don't love Lauren in that way. I love you in that way and, only you. No one else. Just give me a chance." I pleaded to her

(Y/N)'s POV

I couldn't believe this. She loved me. NOT LAUREN.

THIRD PERSON POV

(Y/N) just looked at Camila blankly for a few moments...and next thing Camila knew...there was a pair of soft lips on hers...and with that kiss...

Camila knew that their love was..

Everlasting Love..

OH MY GODS! I'M SO SORRY. I DIDN'T NOTICE THAT. I'M SO SORRY. I DIDN'T KNOW THAT IT JUST ENDED IN MID SENTENCE LIKE THAT.

I'M SO SORRY. BUT HERE.

 :o