Chapter 13: Clarke Car and Candy (part 3)

Start from the beginning

Bellamy shook his head, pulling his eyes away from her with a sigh. He opened his car door, and walked out of the car then proceeding to the passenger side, where he slowly opened Clarke's door and found himself starting at her once again. He shook his head aggressively and then, once he turned back to her, gently unbuckled her.

Bellamy extended his arms and slowly picked her up, bridal style. Clarke, who was very surprisingly still asleep, buried her head into his shoulder. Bellamy looked down at Clarke, a bit confused by her actions, but he didn't mind it...in fact he liked it. With Clarke in his arms, he walked into the hotel.

"Hello my name is-" The desk clerk started to speak, but made a confused face once he saw Bellamy carrying Clarke.

"Hi. Uh I don't have a room booked but I was hoping we should get one." Bellamy whispered, being extremely careful not to wake Clarke up.

The desk clerk looked from Bellamy to Clarke then back up to Bellamy. "Uh. Yeah. Uh. Actually, I think we do have one. Let me check." The clerk turned to his computer and started to type something up. "Oh. Yeah. We have two rooms open. Would you like to take one?"

"Yes, please." Bellamy nodded.

The Clerk extended his hand to hand the keys to Bellamy.

"Uh." Bellamy looked down at Clarke wondering how he could get the keys in hand, while still caring Clarke.

The clerk chuckled slightly and then managed to slip the keys into Bellamy's. "Room 7 to your right."

"Thank you so much."

"Do you have any luggage that I can help you with?" The clerk asked him, knowing that his hands were rather full.

"Yeah. In the back seat of my truck. It's a red ford. That would be great if you could get them." Bellamy told the clerk, extremely thankful that he had asked. "The car is unlocked so if you could just-"

"Yes. Of course." The clerk nodded as he walked out of the hotel to get the bags.

"Hummmmmm." Clarke grunted in her sleep.

Bellamy smiled, not a smirk but a real smile an open mouth, teeth showing smile. Bellamy started heading to room 7, extremely thankful to have gotten a room. Once he got to the room he stood right in front of the door.

Shit. He thought, as his smile slowly disappeared.

Bellamy leaded back, his back hurting from the struggled. He was trying to keep Clarke in his arms while putting the key into the lock on the doorknob.

"So sorry, sir." The hushed voice of the clerk came as he walked up to Bellamy, as he was carrying the luggage. The clerk rushed over to Bellamy and quickly took the keys from his hands, unlocking the door. He opened it widely and then walked into the hotel room setting the bags down.

Bellamy followed after the clerk, entering the hotel room. "Thank you so much." Bellamy told the helpful clerk quietly, as the clerk excited the room and shut the door.

Bellamy sighed as he hobbled over to the bed, still carrying Clarke. While she was still in his arms he pulled back the sheets to the bed. He bent over her as he laid her down on the bed, nearly falling on top of her.

"Belllllllllamy," Clarke muttered, and Bellamy raised an eyebrow, as he couldn't tell if she was talking in her sleep or if it was just talking in her groggy morning voice. "Hmft."

Nope. She's sleeping. Bellamy thought, as he pulled the covers over her.

Bellamy silently tiptoed to the other side of the bed, where he would sleep. A quiet sigh escaped Bellamy's lips as he crawled into the bed. His whole body relaxed as laid on his back, staring at the sealing.

Bellamy closed his eyes, but once he heard a gently sniffle, he opened them. He glanced over to Clarke, to see a tear crawl down her face.

"Clarke?" Bellamy asked in a soothing voice, but he didn't get a response. "Clarke, are you okay?"

Clarke continued to make the same sniffling noises, but didn't respond. Slowly, the thought occurred into Bellamy's mind.

She's sleeping.

Bellamy turned to his side, so he was now faceing Clarke. Bellamy slowly scooted close to Clarke, so his body was once inches from hers. Bellamy extended his arms and wrapped them around Clarke's waist, slowly pulling her closer to him. He stopped once he felt her head land in his chest. Bellamy kept one arm around her waist as he moved the other to cradle the back of Clarke's head. He slowly closed his eyes, feeling both realized and yet not the least bit tired.

Author's Note: BELLARKE!!! About freakn' time! Am I right?

I really hope you guys liked this chapter. Oh, and don't forget to vote on all my updates! :)