"I wanna see my dad." I told her.

"Well you can't. We need to get you new clothes before you go back to Hogwarts." She mentioned. "I take it you're in Slytherin."

"No, Gryffindor." I shook my head and she sneered.

"Why? You're pureblood!" She scoffed.

"Dad said blood status doesn't matter, but he did want me to be in Slytherin."

"Well that's one thing we agree on." She snarled.

"Can I get some food please?"

"Are you hungry?" She asked.

"Yes."

"Well you should have through of that before getting sorted into Gryffindor." She said.

"But that's not my choice!" I yelled.

"Don't yell at me!" She growled and I bit my lip. "Now let's go get you out of those filthy muggle clothes." 

"No!" I yelled. She slapped me again and grabbed my arm tightly.

"We're going." She apparated to the little wizard shops and dragged me around. She made me try on tons of clothes. I hated every piece of them, I just wanted my regular clothes. Plus I was so hungry my stomach started hurting. When she finally let us go home and she gave me some food It wasn't much but it was something. "Well?" She asked.

"Um it's good?"

"Where are your manners?" She hissed. "You're welcome!"

"Oh, thank you..." I whimpererd.

"I thought leaving you with the Slytherin prince would teach you some manners but obviously not."

"He's taught me a lot Astoria!" I hissed and she slapped me again.

"Call me mom, I'm your mother!"

"You're nothing to me." I roared. She grabbed me from across the table and threw me against the ground. I groaned in pain but she hit me again and again. She picked me up and threw in me in the little room.

"Obviously you don't know respect you little twit!" She snarled. She slammed the door and darkness filled the room.

***

Third Person P.O.V

"Well it's time to go back to Hogwarts." Harry said to Ted as they were on the platform. Draco was with them hoping he could catch a glimpse of his son. Being only one week, he wasnt sure how much longer he could take without him. 

"Is Scorpius coming back?" Ted asked.

"He should be." Harry replied so Ted nodded, looking around slightly for his best friend. He glanced at Draco who smiled shyly when they made eye contact. Ted really missed his best friend, he couldn't imagine the pain Mr. Draco was going through. 

"Ted!" They heard a yell and they all turned around. Scorpius ran over to them and engulfed Ted into a hug.

"Scorp!" He hugged the taller boy tightly. When they pulled away, Scorpius whipped around and jumped on Draco.

"Dad!" He held him tightly.

"Scorpius we're doing all we can to get you home.,Draco cried. "I love you."

"I love you too." Scorpius cried. "I left Astoria on the other side; I told her I didn't want to see her as I left."

"Scorpius it'll be okay," Draco assured. "We filed for custody, you need to stay at Hogwarts until the ministry comes and gets you, okay?"

"Okay dad." Draco kissed Scorpius' cheek.

"I miss you."

"I miss you too." Draco hugged him tighter and the train whistle sounded. "Bye dad, I love you." Scorpius ran off and jumped on the train, Ted followed him.

"He's okay." Draco said to Harry.

"You'll get him back." Harry hugged his blonde boyfriend and they started walking. They walked out off the platform only to be faced with Astoria.

"You bitch! How could you do this to me?" Draco hissed and Harry had to hold him back from lunging at the woman in front of him.

"I should have never left him with you!" Astoria yelled. "He is the most disrespectful child I have met!"

"Because you took him from his home!" Draco defended and Astoria's contorted into a sneer.

"You wouldn't let me see him," She growled. "I only wanted to see him!"

"You abandoned him, how did you even found out his name? I'm the one who named him."

"Oh it was on his birth certificate." She said.

"What do you want from me?" Draco asked.

"I wanted to see my son and you prevented me from doing that. What you and Harry are doing is disgusting; my son shouldn't have to be subjected to that kind of lifestyle."

"He's my son."

"Not for long." She snickered. She walked away and Draco groaned.

"What did I do to deserve this?" Draco cried and Harry hugged him.

"He'll be back before you know it." Harry tried assuring him but if he was being honest, he had no clue.

Astoria got home and settled herself in the kitchen when there was a knock at the door.

"Who could that be?" She asked herself. She walked to the door and opened it. A man in all black stood in front of her.

"Astoria Greengrass?" He questioned .

"Yes?"

"You've been served." The man handed her an envelope and he left. She opened the envelope and read the letter.

Draco Malfoy filed for custody of Scorpius Malfoy over Astoria Greengrass.

"He filed for custody."