"Sorry, Tommy, this is Sarah. Mom's fostering her for a while and Sarah, this is Tommy my boyfriend"

Tommy smirked at Sarah but she only rolled her eyes. He was a typical boy. Tommy extended his hand as a greeting but received none from Sarah who only scoffed in return.

"Nice to finally meet you" Tommy said, dropping his hand. He turned his attention back to Carly and kissed her again, a little rougher. "Are you coming to the party on Saturday?"

"Yup" Carly grinned but her smile vanished a little when Ken called out.

"Tommy, come on. Let's go already" Ken shouted. Tommy hugged Carly one last time before joining his friends. Sarah raised an eyebrow at the blushing blonde.

"Please don't tell mom about the party" Carly asked Sarah.

"Whatever" Sarah sighed and started walking to her locker. "So, your boyfriend is a friend of the bully"

"Ken is Tommy's soccer captain. The boys on the team are really close to each other" Carly argued "Tommy and I have been friends since kindergarten. He is nothing like Ken" Carly turned around and walked to her locker where her friends were waiting.

"That's what they all say" Sarah murmured under her breath before opening her locker. She was looking at her schedule to figure out which books to take when someone stepped behind her and coughed.

"Well, well, well" a voice said behind her "Is it not least my favorite waitress"

Sarah banged her head on her locker door. It was too early in the morning for this to happen. She took a deep breath before turning to face the girl.

"Well, isn't it my favorite client" Sarah said sarcastically. "Missed me already?"

"Not a chance" Vivian scoffed. "I was simply coming to see how trash walked around"

Sarah chuckled darkly because she knew what was going on. Vivian had marked her as her new toy. For some reason, rich people were better at tormenting others for the sake of it and Sarah scolded herself for starting it. She only wanted to be left alone.

"What do you want?" Sarah sighed and Vivian shrugged her shoulders with a mischief smile.

"I really like your file" Vivian taunted. Sarah stiffened and her blood ran cold. "Although, I have not been able to read it all because it is so big"

"How did you get my file?" Sarah growled.

"I have my ways" Vivian winked.

"The file has many holes, darling" Sarah whispered darkly. "If you really want the juicy stuff, I might tell you the stories during one of your bonfires. I think I might make you puke"

"Now that will be the day" Vivian's smile grew.

Both girls stared, analyzing each other. The bell rang breaking their daze and Vivian looked around. "I have a feeling this is going to be an interesting semester"

Vivian waved Sarah goodbye and walked away to her class. Sarah picked her books out of her locker and slammed the door out of anger. This was a horrible way to start the day.

Sarah entered her first class of the day already tired and annoyed. It didn't help when the Goth boy decided to sit silently beside her again. Sarah didn't want another person bothering her for the rest of school so she confronted him. Sarah turned in her seat to face her surprised seatmate.

"Okay, spill it" Sarah said roughly. "Why are you following me? Are you expecting me to protect you again?"

The boy stayed silent for a few seconds debating on what to say. He slowly raised his hand up but averted his eyes to look behind her. "Hi, my name is Nimrod" he said shakenly with a heavy Spanish accent.