Chapter 21

Author's Pov

FAST FORWARD>>>

Days came by in a blur, the boys were practicing hard for the big event, Yuri still didn't gain her vision and still has faith that it will come back. She has no clue what awaits her then.

Before they knew it, it was already the day of the big event. They woke up early to go to the concert's venue and to rehearse their dances, Chanyeol's sister visited chanyeol at the mansion and with that she is chosen to help Yuri dress up.

Now the two are inside Yuri's room, yuri just finished taking a bath and wore a bathrobe on, Yura knew about her condition since chanyeol talked about how she saved his and his friends lives so to pay back, she decided to help her with the routines she needs to do. Not long after, Yura came out of the closet with an underwear, black leggings, black tank top, black long sleeve turtle neck and black ankle leveled boots, she helped her wear everything "unnie, thanks for helping me" yuri said "no, I should be the one saying thanks because you saved the lives of chanyeol and his friends, without you they wouldn't be here" Yura said and smiled.

Yura started braiding the latter's hair and applied a thin layer of BB cream, eye liner and lip gloss. Then chanyeol texted her

fr: derpy bro

hey sis! me and the guys came to the venue first than you, suho hyung said that our wolves had arrived, so just follow arraseo? see you

to: Yura noona

yeah, yura knows every detail.about their plan because theh asked for her help. They left the mansion and rode yura's car towards the venue.

As they arrived at the venue, Yura saw fangirls waiting outside together with their banners "tsk. Fangirls will always be fangirls" Yura said then took out something from the back which is two pairs of caps and black face masks, she wore it on herself and yuri then went out. She went to the other side of her car then opened the door for yuri then they went to the backstage to see the boys, Yura let yuri sit on one of the chairs and went to the boys and also Yoonji "have you bought the cake already?" she whispered "ne, we just need to wait for the concert to start" suho said then they talked together with yuri.

It was already night time and its time for the concert to start, the boys gave time for the two to talk also Yura and yoonji.

"have you gained your vision?" xiumin asked her "aniyo" she shooked her head then he frowned "anyways, good luck out there make me and your fans proud" Yuri told her boyfriend sincerely "arraseo but first..." xiumin paused then pulled Yuri for a deep and passionate kiss, she didn't hesitate to kiss back. Both of them pulled away then opened their eyes.

Yuri's Pov

I blinked my eyes multiple times and looked out my surrounding "is there something wrong?" xiumin asked me, I smiled at him then gave him a hug "I can see again" I told him and he pulled away "jinja?omo! what a surprise!" he said then.hugged me tightly then pulled away "I'm so happy!" both of them said in sync and chuckled "hyung! its time!" suho called him "arraseo! I'll be there in just a minute" xiumin shouted back then looked at me "have fun out there, I'll be here watching you dance and sing live" I said then gave him one last kiss and pulled away, he went on stage and then the concert started "Yuri" that voice! I looked behind me and found Max and the others including the pups "Max!" I went to him and hugged him "what are you doing here? and is that the gemstone?" I asked as I pulled away and found every one of them wearing their Owner's pendants "it allows us to talk, if we weaf this where ever we go we can talk" Max said, I smiled then nodded. We talked and talked about random things with Yura noona, she was also happy to know that I gained my vision back.