Chapter 15

Xiumin's POV

All of us were inside yuri's ward, baekhyun and chanyeol were telling the others about the tree of life and talking wolves, I just stared at yuri's pale face and held her pale hand. Troy came near me 'when are you gonna take her to the hidden falls?' He asked "I'll take her there tomorrow, its already late" I told him and the guys looked at me "what did he say?" Luhan asked "he asked me when will I bring her to the hidden falls" I said and they nodded "wait! Wasn't the falls poisoned and became the falls of death?" Baekhyun asked 'the falls of death? Seriously!! Where'd he get that! Hahaha!' Troy said luckily I'm the only one who can hear, I laughed at what he said "hahahahahah..... Good one troy.....hahaha..... High five" I said in between laughs and we both did a high five.

I stopped laughing and composed myself "falls of death? Really baekhyun? Anyways, all of us will be going there including Mr. Lee and Manager hyung so none of us will be left out" I said and they nodded "well then, let's rest so that we could have enough energy to go back" suho said and we nodded then the guys laid their heads on their wolves while hugging their pups, My pup, Myunseung is sleeping with troy while Max is sleeping on the lower part of the bed where her legsare located. I held yuri's hand and leaned on it and before I even knew it, I already arrived in my dreamland.

The next morning

I woke up because of the sun rays hitting my eyes "good Morning hyung, Lay hyung already gave the wolves breakfast, you should eat yours" sehun said as I stretched my arms and he handed me my breakfast "thanks sehun" I said "anytime hyung" he said then went to play with his wolf cub, I ate my breakfast.

After eating, I threw the lunch box in the garbage bin, then stood up "hyung, I already told dad that we will bring yuri noona somewhere and he agreed" lay said and I nodded "well then let's not waist time and go, lay bring extra dextrose" I said and lay removed yuri's dextrose and I carried her bridal style "how many hyung?" He asked "one" I said and he nodded, troy laid on the floor to let me ride on his back.

I carried myunseung and placed him on yuri's stomach, I rode troy's back and I looked around "where's Max?" I asked 'he went to fetch your manager and Mr. Lee' troy said and I nodded "let's go" I said and the wolves ran full speed until we reached the pier where Max, Mr. Lee and manager hyung are waiting "let's go" Mr. Lee said and we rode the yacht, "wear your seatbelts boys! This ride is about to get tricky!" Mr. Lee said and all of them looked for seatbelts "where is it?!" They asked and Mr. Lee chuckled "its nowhere to be found!" Mr. Lee said and drove the yacht full speed towards the island, I held on yuri and myunseung tighter so that they can't leave my arms.

We arrived after that devious ride of Mr. Lee "remind me not to let you drive a yacht ever again!" Manager hyung said while panting and holding on Mr. Lee's shoulder, we rode the wolves in heading to the falls, as we arrived there, it was still the same as before, black sticky and poisonus water "Baek, chan, stay here with Mr. Lee and manager hyung, the others follow me" I said and went inside the cave behibd the falls where the tree of life is located, I went down of the back of troy and the others followed my action "troy, lay down" I said and he followed my instruction, I gently placed Yuri's lifeless body on the ground with her head laying on troy's stomach. I faced the guys "give me your bracelets, the one Sm ent. Gave" I said and they gave me all of their bracelets and I placed it where it was supposed to be placed, the tree was again living but there isn't too much power for it to heal the water "why won't it work?" I asked "use the necklace and place it on the same shape is it is" Troy said and I took out the locket and placed it at the center and a strong wave came and everything turned to normal, including the whole island. I carried yuri and we went out of the falls then, we climbed down from the bavks of the wolves and we looked at the water, it was already clear and clean "who'll try it?" Baekhyun asked and without furthur hesitation, I took off my jacket and swam on the falls, It was fine but I'm not sure it could heal.

I went to the surface "who has a knife?" I asked and manager hyung handed me one "what are you gonna do with that knife?" He asked "watch" I said and made a cut on my arm "yah! Xiumin! What are you doing?" Manager hyung asked but I ignored it, I admit, it was as painful as an injection but I didn't mind the pain when it comes to my yuri, I placed my arm under water and took it back at the surface, my wound was gone and left no scar "wow" manager hyung said "lay, give me yuri" I said and he gently passed me yuri "don't drown my daughter" Mr. Lee said "I won't" I said, I removed all the bandages and carried her bridal style and slowly walked on the falls, I made sure that her wounds are hitted by the water and I also let the water heal her face by gently showering her face with the water and it slowly healed "hyung, are you sure it'll work?" Tao asked "it will, just be patient" troy said and all of them waited.

Its already past 20 minutes but still, she hasn't woken up yet but I won't give up "This is boring!!" Baekhyun shouted, I was about to shut him up but someone did before me "can you please shut up! I want to sleep!" Yuri said as she turned to face me then she hugged my waist "She's awake! YEHET!!" Sehun shouted and we shushed him "sorry" he mumbled, I looked at yuri 'finally, you're awake' I thought and smiled. Mr. Lee and manager hyung pulled me and yuri out of the falls and we rode the wolves to the mansion to rest.