Chapter 7

Xiumin's POV

"What is it?" Kris hyung asked "let's talk in my room, come with your wolf and pup" I said and ran upstairs and to my room, I sat on the bed "Hey troy" I called "what?" He asked "ummmm..... Can you help us help yuri investigate?" I asked him "yeah sure but you need to have the alpha's permission" he said "then can you get the alpha" I said and then he went out of my room and the guys came in with their pups and wolves, not long until Troy came back with Maximus, the wolves sat beside my bed.

I closed the door and locked it, I sat back down on my bed "so what's your idea?" Chen asked "you guys know that we shouldn't be a burden to yuri right?" I asked and they nodded "well, I got this idea in helping her to investigate with what happened" I said and they looked at me with wide eyes "hyung, its dangerous out there yet you want to investigate, are you crazy?" Suho asked and I shooked my head "I am the one who wants to have an agent to investigate and protect us all at the same time having a hard time" I explained "so what do you mean?" Lay asked "I mean, we should take the investigation part and let yuri take the protecting position" I said and they nodded "I agree but us boys can't even know what happened to our sabotaged concerts except you of course" suho said and the others nodded "that's why we'll need help from these wolves, if Maximus agree though" I said and looked at Maximus "From what I've heard on your idea, its good and we can help you with that but for one, I know Yuri is gonna love your help but she's gonna be upset with you guys so you better go talk to her and tell her your idea and the story behind it" Max said "okay, I'll talk to her about it, tomorrow so we should get some rest" I said and they all stood up also the wolves "I miss sehunnie" Luhan said as a tear dropped from his eye "I miss Kai" D.O said and the same thing happened to him.

They left my room and I laid on my bed "good night troy" I said "good night" troy said and we went to sleep.

Author's POV

Sehun and kai's situation

Sehun and kai woke up at a very unfamilliar empty room "what the--" kai said as he tried to shook his hands but was tied "hyung! Are you awake?" Sehun asked his hyung, sehun woke up first than his hyung "yes sehun, where are we?" Kai asked as he looked around the empty room "I don't know hyung, I'm scared hyung" sehun cried "shhh..... Sehun don't cry kai hyung is here and don't worry I know the guys are looking for us" Kai said and sehun nodded.

Both of them were tied back to back, sehun's sobs were the only thing heard in the room "oh you're awake" both of them heard a girl voice "who are you and what do you want from us?!" Kai shouted as he tried to free himself from the ropes tied on to him "ohohoho..... You are so not gonna get away kai..... What I want from you? That's easy...... Exo dead!!"the girl's voice shouted "want us dead? Why?! What did we even do to you?!" Kai shouted "yeah! All we do is work as SM artists and make musics the world loves!" Sehun shouted as anger built up on him "you don't know what I've been through so shut up!!" The girl voice shouted then everything went quiet.

Both were very scared of what might happen next but they have hope that Yuri and the guys will find them.

Yuri's POV

NEXT MORNING

I woke up when a maid called me and told me breakfast is ready, I stood up from my bed and grabbed my towel then went to bathroom and took my bath.

After taking a bath, I wrapped myself with a towel and went to my closet, I chose to wear a black skaters skirt and a black shirt, I wore my black converse and tied my hair into a high pony tail. I went out of my room together with my wolves and to the kitchen to find the guys already eating breakfast with their faces down, I remembered that kai and sehun were kidnapped so I didn't bother them and made myself a milk and drank it "good morning guys" I said "Morning" they said in unison.

I left the kitchen and went to the underground to practice again. I started with the knives then archery, I also did martial arts and taekwondo.

"So you also know taekwondo?" I heard a voice asked, I looked at his direction and found xiumin "yeah, what are you doing here?" I asked "Max here want to speak with you" he said and Max came down "what is it max?" I asked "the wolves and I are gonna head back to the hidden falls guarding it making sure that it won't be poisoned" he said and I nodded "are you gonna bring the pups?" I asked "No, we'll let the boys take care of them while we're gone" he said "okay then, stay safe" I said and then he left.

I faced xiumin "care to explain why kai and sehun got kidnapped?" I asked and he nodded, I lead him to the practice room's bed room since its the only place to discuss something private, and if you're maybe wondering why this place has a bedroom well I could only say that whenever I over practice I sleep here since its very tiring to climb back upstairs.

Both of us sat on the bed "so what happened?" I asked "well, during the war lay and I were busy cleansing the guards' wounds, then the black out came and we heard a guy voice said that we shouldn't move or we'll die, then when the power came back on we saw the two went missing" he said and I nodded "okay then, we should go find them" she said and I nodded, I stood up and was about to leave the room but xiumin stopped me by holding my wrist, I blushed at the physical contact. Truth to be told, Xiumin is my bias, I know a lot about him and I love him as much as I love myself "wait! I got something to tell you" he said and I sat back down "what is it?" I asked "well, I have an idea since last night and I was wondering if me and the boys could help in investigating and you'll be the one taking the protecting position specially now that things just got worse" he explained and bowed his head with shyness "its okay, go and investigate the dead bodies of the guys outside, I'll leave you in charge" I said and he nodded. Both of us stood up and left the bedroom "go now, I still need to practice" I said and he nodded then left the practice room, I smiled and started practicing again.

Xiumin's POV

I went back up and to the living room "so what did she say?" Chanyeol asked "she's fine with it and told us to investigate the dead bodies of the guys they fought to yesterday" I said and they jumped up and down "let's start investigating, baek get your laptop and meet us at the front yard" I said and he nodded and went back upstairs to get his laptop.

The guys and I went to the front yard and pulled every dead body in a different side of the mansion, we made a line and baekhyun came with his laptop and a guard came and placed a table down and also a chair "let's get started" I said and started investigating.