Chapter 2

Yuri's POV

I was just listening throughout dad's introduction about me, I just scanned throughout the room and found this guy with cute puffy cheeks staring at me, I smirked at him and I saw him look away then his cheeks turned crimson red "I already called President Lee soo man and asked him to cancel all of your schedules so you'll be staying at my island, Yuri will take you there" dad said and I nodded "so we're done here, you are all dismissed" dad said and we stood up then left the meeting room "I'll meet you guys at the pier nearby, don't forget to pack your bags" I said and they nodded "umm.... Can you help us get through the crowd? Its suffocating" a guy with small eyes asked and I nodded. We went back to the ground floor and I saw the crowd getting larger "I can't let you pass through there but I know who can" I said coldly "who?!" They asked in unison and I whistled.

Xiumin's POV

She whistled and we heard a stampede coming our way

'Awoooooo'

We heard then we looked at the direction where it came from "No way!" I exclaimed "Is that..." Kai trailed off "yes its the buildings wolf" she said and rode the black one "Now I know why this building is called Wolf agency" I said and they nodded then we followed yuri, we rode the wolves back. Yuri did a hand signal and two wolves got out and growled at the crowd, Yuri and us followed after.

The wolves took us to our van and we thanked them especially yuri "Now go back to your dorms and start packing, I'll be waiting at the peir" she said in a low monotone voice and we nodded, she closed the van's door and the driver drove us back to our dorm "Yes!!! A vacation!!" Chen cheered and I rolled my eyes "everyone's coming right?" Suho asked "I'm not, I'll stay with my family, its been so long since I stayed with them" Manger hyung said and we nodded in understandment "we understand hyung, send our regards to your family" D.O said and we nodded "I will" manager hyung said.

After a few minutes we arrived back at the dorm and we rushed out of the van and In our rooms then started packing our clothes.

After a few hours, I finished packing my clothes in total I have to bring 4 luggages. I brought my luggages and placed it in the van, some of the boys already placed theirs so I just inserted mine.

After waiting for the boys, we loaded up the van "take care of yourselves boys and don't be too much of a burden" manager hyung said "Ne!!" We said in unison then he closed the door of the van, our driver started driving to our destination.

After an hour we arrived at the peir, we went out of the van and saw Yuri waving at us, she was on a yacht. A big one. We grabbed all of our luggages and loaded the yacht "what took you so long?" Yuri asked coldly "its not easy to pack you know" Kai said and she nodded "where's your manager? Isn't he coming?" She asked again still cold as ever "he's at the dorm he said he won't come instead he'll go to his family" suho said and she nodded "If your gonna stay here outside to have some fresh air then stay some may get in to the room" she said and walked in the room.

After a few minutes, the boat started to leave into a fast pace, we took pictures of ourselves and then looked at the view of the ocean, I just sat there and looked at my fellow members smiling and laughing like there's no tomorrow, I looked at the front and saw that we're getting nearer to the island "having fun boys?" We heard yuri asked coldly, she came out from the room and looked at us "Ne!" We said in unison "wait! If you're not driving this boat then who is?" Kris asked yuri "don't worry, I changed it to auto pilot so it knows where to stop" she said coldly and we nodded.

We arrived at the island a few minutes before, we all took our luggages and unloaded the yachts, 5 big dudes came to help us with our luggages and we let them be, we started walking and walking until we arrived at a very big mansion and a very wide pool beside it, our jaws dropped and our eyes wide when we saw a wolf running towards Yuri, not just one but the whole pack of course, she was laughing like there's no tomorrow, my heart beated really fast, Do I like her? Or maybe love her? This is so confusing!!!

Yuri's POV

As soon as I entered the gates, in an instant the whole pack of wolves came running to me. I was laughing because they were tickling me, I stopped and regained myself "come on boys, I'll show you your rooms" I said still as cold as ever, we went inside the mansion and as I expected the maids made their formation and bowed at me, including the guards "welcome back young mistress!" They said in unison and I bowed back "Kamsahamnida, Yera! Take these boys to their room" I said "Ne young mistress!" She said and I nodded, I faced the boys "If you need me just ask the maids where I am" I said and they nodded "young masters please follow me" yera said and took them upstairs "please go back to your places and do your part, I'll be in the underground if you need me or if some one looks for me okay?" I said "Ne!" They said and went back to work.

I went to the underground and turned the lights on, I sighed when I looked around, I still remember those times I spent with him in here, I grabbed my bow and arrow bag and started practicing with a blindfold on, I hate him so much!!