Chapter 6

Yuri's POV

After a few minutes we arrived at the mansion, we let the wolves get in and they all went to their assigned rooms while their wolves followed them. I looked at the 5 wolves and Max "take them to my room Max and rest" I said and he barked then left to my room. I went to my undrground practice room and took my phone from my jacket just in time to hear it ringing, I looked at the caller ID, its my dad. I answered his call and grabbed my bow and arrow bag and start walking upstairs

Call convo

Me: hey dad
Dad: woah! Not cold! I'm surprised
Me: *le pouts* hmph! Not even a hi?
Dad: sorry, good evening dear, so how'd it happened?
Me: long story, why'd you call?
Dad: just checking how things are going on there
Me: its fine dad, I'll call you when I need you
Dad: good, just be alert, I'll go now, bye love ya
Me: bye love ya

End call

I ended the call and went out of the balcony to help guard the mansion, I kept pacing left to right "hey, you're gonna make me dizzy" I heard a voice said and I turned around then found xiumin, he walked towards me "hey, what are you doing here?" I asked "I want some fresh air so I came out and found you pacing back and forth" he said and I nodded "its what I do everytime---" I was cut off when a guard came in all bloody "what happened to you guys?!" I asked in a very worried tone.

Xiumin's POV

Bloody guards came near us and some collapsed "intruder alert!" A guard managed to say before passing out, I checked their pulse and some were still beating but some also didn't "some are fine some are dead" I told her and then we heard gun shots "get the ones living inside and get the others gathered near my sight" she said and pressed a button, a big red button and sirens were heard around the house, I started taking the living in, she grabbed a mic and talked "everybody!! Evacuate at the family room!! Intruders just came!" She said with her voice full of authority, she helped me placed 5 guys on the floor and the others came "lay, help me heal these guards" I said and he nodded "D.O ride your wolf and silently sneak out to the hidden falls and bring 3 buckets of healing water, make sure you don't get find out, the wolves and some of the left guards will fight" Yuri said "what about the others?" Kris asked "protect the wolf pups make sure they won't get hurt" Yuri said and they went to their positions 'I hope she'll be okay' I thought to myself, I admit I like her.

She's the first ever girl to make my heart pound for a million miles away, the war started.

Author's POV

D.O left with his wolf, kyunghee and went to fetch 3 buckets of healing water.

On the other hand, the others hugged the wolf pups while Lay and xiumin cleansed the guards' wounds. Xiumin is worried like hell for Yuri, yes she is tough........ On the outside but she's like a fragile crystal on the inside "you okay hyung?" Lay asked and Xiumin nodded his head though the truth is he isn't.

On the other side, yuri, the wolves and guards fought and fought, all the lights turned off, 'it mustv'e been a black out' yuri thought to herself.

After a few minutes the electricity came back and the bad guys weren't there anymore, Yuri sighed and then went inside the mansion and to the family room, she didn't expect that the others had their eyes wide. Yuri looked around and noticed something "where's kai and sehun?" Yuri asked.

None of the boys replied to her question, D.O came back with the healing water "where's the two maknaes?" D.O asked and still silence answered it all.

Xiumin's POV

The war was still going on outside til' a black out came "guys don't move" I said "I'll go check the power source below, stay where you are" the maid said and left us "don't move or else your dead!" We heard a guy voice say and a gun clicking, we didn't move a single muscle and the bad guys took kai and sehun, the power came back and we were there sitting with wide eyes while the pups shivered in fear including kai and sehun's pups.

The war ended and yuri came in, thank god she's safe, she looked around "where's kai and sehun?" She ask with her soft voice, we tried to speak but nothing came, all of us were shocked and scared with what happened, D.O came then gave us the healing water I wonder how he carried it all the way here, "where's the two maknaes?" D.O asked and still silence answered them "GUYS!!" Yuri shouted and we snapped out from the shock we had, lay and I started healing the guards "noona, two guys took them" Tao said "what?! Ugh! Why'd you guys let them go?! Aish! You should've called me!" She said angrily "but--" baekhyun tried to explain but failed "I'll hear your explanation tomorrow and don't ever leave a single detail or else!" She said with all anger in her then Maximus and her went to their room to rest.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I think.

All of us sighed for our stupidness, we hit our own heads "don't worry about her, she's just upset that she failed to protect you guys" we heard a voice said, we looked at where it came from and shocked to see our wolves sitting patiently, Troy came near me and sat in front of me "she protected us with all her might, why would she be upset?" I asked troy and shockingly he answered "what I meant was she failed to protect all of you..... From the suffers she's been through, she's been through a lot in which she's been cold to everyone ever since, she hates to leave anyone beside her because she has been left not long ago" he explained and we nodded in understanding "she'll be fine right?" I asked worriedly and he nodded "okay then, all of you should go rest, I know you guys are tired from fighting" I said and they brought their pups with them and went upstairs.

When the guys were all healed they are still asleep "they'll be awake tomorrow" lay said and I nodded "I still can't believe it two kidnaps in one day! This guy must've been serious about everything" Luhan said, I knew it! All along everyone thought it was an accident but for me it was obviously planned, I'm the one who convinced manager hyung about the wolf agency and hire an agent to investigate the scene while protecting us, gladly he agreed "I knew it! You guys wouldn't even believe me that everything is serious and obvious, not even the whole SM family doesn't believe me" I said "sorry, we thought that you were hallucinating with what happened" suho said and I nodded in understanding then an idea popped in my mind "Guys! I got an idea" I told them and they looked at me with full curiousity.