Chapter 20

Xiumin's Pov

2 days had passed and yet yuri still has her eyes close, the surprise for her is getting nearer, 1 and half month to go until our concert but she hasn't gain conciousness yet. Yoonji is with Baekhyun, Chanyeol and chen at the living room playing with the toys suho bought for him. All of us decided to practice here at yuri's mansion since it has a dance studio.

Now, I am here at the room holding yuri's cold hands with Lay as my companion, then I felt her fingers move. My eyes widen and looked at her, she was slowly opening her eyes then tried to sit up and of course Lay and I helped her, I couldn't stop smiling but those smiles faded away when she blinked her eyes multiple times "yuri is there something wrong?" Lay asked her but she didn't answer "babe?" I let out then she held my hand tight "oppa? is that you? who turned off fhe lights? why is it so dark?" she bombarded questions which shocked me and Lay "wait! I'll call dad" Lay said then excused himself for a call. I looked at yuri with my worry expression "oppa? why can't I see you?" she asked but I shooked my head "I don't know" I said then after a few minutes, Lay came in with the others "noona! *laughs*" yoonji said as he is in fhe arms of chanyeol "Is that yoonji? where is he?" yuri asked which shocked everybody, I took Yoonji from chanyeol's arms and went back to sit beside yuri "here" I said and took her hand to caress Yoonji's head, yuri smiled "dad will be here in about 10 minutes" lay said which sadden yuri then tears started streaming down her face "omo! why are you crying?" baekhyun asked but she didn't answer and for me I know why.

Author's Pov

10 minutes passed and Lay's dad came right on time then checked Yuri's condition, all of them waited downstairs while Lay and his father is checking yuri's condition.

After 30 minutes, Lay and his fathef came down "what's wrong? why can't she see?" Xiumin asked and looked at Lay, Lay just gave him an I'll-explain-later look and he nodded "yixing will explain the details, I need to go, an emergency just came" Mr. Zhang said then hurried his self out of the mansion without saying good bye.

when he was out of sight, all of them settled down on the living room "so?" xiumin asked Lay. Lay took a deep breath then started "she can't see because she went blind, she's not wanting to see again but there is still hope to let her see again" lay said "w-what?" xiumin asked "don't worry, its just temporary, let's hope that she'll gain her vision before the surprise" Lay said then they all sighed. Yoonji is asleep at chanyeol's room probably tired from playing.

xiumin went to yuri's room to find her sitting on the bed, he took a deep breath then closed the door. He went towards her then sat on the edge of the bed "oppa? will I not see again?" she asked as tears started falling from her eyes "No! you'll gain your vision back okay? just.... don' say that" he told her then hugged her, she cried and cried then stopped "kaja" xiumin told her then carried her downstairs with her connected dextrose.

even though the situation is tight, they still managed to keep those mouths curved up into a smile bevause of chanyeol and baekhyun's jokes.

The day went by and they ended it with smiles, after dinner they went to their rooms and slept with smiles on their faces and also they now proven that the statement:

expect the unexpected

is true and this day was the living proof.